Jimmy Page Says...

MrZoSo

Is this the same guy that said the only thing Page was manifesting was his T.V. remote? You know Off The Couch and all that.

Jimmy's been expressing for years an intention to manifest new music. All well and good, and while I acknowledged he had made some progress in dribs and drabs, I also pointed out unless his level of ambition was to change nothing significant would ever come of it, which would be very disappointing to him and his enthusiasts.

More recently he said he wanted to get the website done first. Soon the temple doors will open, so that a manifestation can occur and hopefully a new era will begin.

I hope so, it would make me very happy if he is appreaciated, but Jimmy is no longer 'mainstream.' He's not Lady Gaga or Adele or anything to do with Glee - he's better and much more beautiful as well.

When was Page or Led Zeppelin ever part of the mainstream, at least in regards to the artists you mention? They are known for their hits on the Top 40 charts and Glee is part of current pop culture. Zeppelin never had anything to do with those worlds even in their heyday.

When was Page or Led Zeppelin ever part of the mainstream, at least in regards to the artists you mention? They are known for their hits on the Top 40 charts and Glee is part of current pop culture. Zeppelin never had anything to do with those worlds even in their heyday.

Well, hopefully the media will accknowlegde it as you have said when there is something to say. Until than, I think Jimmy is enjoying making everyone wait. It is still very exciting this countdown to July 13th. :D I was not in the mist of watching the first time in the '70s, but I do get the sense they were not.

XIX left

Jimmy's been expressing for years an intention to manifest new music. All well and good, and while I acknowledged he had made some progress in dribs and drabs, I also pointed out unless his level of ambition was to change nothing significant would ever come of it, which would be very disappointing to him and his enthusiasts.

More recently he said he wanted to get the website done first. Soon the temple doors will open, so that a manifestation can occur and hopefully a new era will begin.

Way to be cryptic Steve biggrin.gif

Funny how some of the naysayers and doubters before are the ones who are talking it up now on this thread. :rolleyes:

Heads up people, it's only a website not a freakin' temple, there is no mystical or occultist thing happening here. :blink:

I figured out the magical link though, it is to coincide with the release of the latest and last Harry Potter movie on the 13th July! :P

It has only ever been about the music and instead of playing these silly "mind games" get it going and release some in whatever form, be it;

New

Old

Solo

Band

Collaboration

CD

DVD

Anything

Personally I prefer using French Letters other than Roman Numerals, but that's just me. ;)

Cheers B)

When there's actually something to report, I'm sure the media will be all over it.

I would agree... the countdown to the opening of a new website in and of itself doesn't necessarily warrant a major fanfare... Except for maybe on this site where we fans have been waiting for something from him for quite some time. After the website launches on July 13/14, maybe then we will get an idea of what's REALLY to come.

I would agree... the countdown to the opening of a new website in and of itself doesn't necessarily warrant a major fanfare... Except for maybe on this site where we fans have been waiting for something from him for quite some time. After the website launches on July 13/14, maybe then we will get an idea of what's REALLY to come.

We shall see! Who knows what Jimmy will unveil.

I don't think he'll reveal anything Zeppelin related so things like anymore DVDs are out of the question

Agreed. I'm thinking the pending O2 DVD release may closely coincide with whatever he actually does release but the actual announcement will be strictly about Jimmy Page and not Led Zeppelin.

But hey, I would not mind at all if I am wrong.

Funny how some of the naysayers and doubters before are the ones who are talking it up now on this thread. :rolleyes:

Heads up people, it's only a website not a freakin' temple, there is no mystical or occultist thing happening here. :blink:

I figured out the magical link though, it is to coincide with the release of the latest and last Harry Potter movie on the 13th July! :P

It has only ever been about the music and instead of playing these silly "mind games" get it going and release some in whatever form, be it;

New

Old

Solo

Band

Collaboration

CD

DVD

Anything

Personally I prefer using French Letters other than Roman Numerals, but that's just me. ;)

Cheers B)

:hysterical: I couldn't agree more...even if we get proven wrong !

I am anxiously awaiting ANYTHING that Jimmy may come up with as I love the man and have all the faith and confidence in him and I will appreciate anything that he does.

Thank goodness that he is doing something!

It is so exciting!

Thank you Jimmy, in advance!

(I guess you can call me a true fan!)

Nicely said.....I feel the same way! :D

I am anxiously awaiting ANYTHING that Jimmy may come up with as I love the man and have all the faith and confidence in him and I will appreciate anything that he does.

It is so exciting!

It is so exciting!

Totally agree! :D

And yes STRTS ...Outrider is the "Only One" Until people remember Death Wish which is entirely Jimmy except for Chris Farlow singing 3 songs.

Totally agree! :D

And yes STRTS ...Outrider is the "Only One" Until people remember Death Wish which is entirely Jimmy except for Chris Farlow singing 3 songs.

Actually "The Only One" quote came from me and not TSRTS.

Let's face it, the fact that Jimmy has chosen to display such a prominent "countdown" with the Roman numerals and the hour glass is really interesting.

No one counts down to small things. We have countdowns to BIG things; important events, very special occasions, epic, news worthy things.

Jimmy has gone out on a very precarious limb by this type of promotion.

I think this date and opening of his web site will reveal a number of events:

1. The release of the O2 DVD and its special footage from the Led Zeppelin archives.

2. New music. Jimmy has been alluding to his new stuff for a long time and it will be available here.

3. Concert Dates.

4. Web related articles and special offers.

5. Multi-media of Jimmy's new work.

Any Occult or mystical meanings will be the threads of Jimmy's new work - no matter what the countdown brings.

The Mystic has always been there and always will be - it's Jimmy Page for heavens sake!

Archived