Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
MrZoSo

Jimmy Page Says...

He re-posted the Brenda Lee song onto his YouTube page it had already been uploaded by someone in 2010 that video and the sandtimer weren't meant to have any sort of co-operation, I just thought it was weird how that YouTube page would re-post a Brenda Lee video. That Brenda Lee never ended up on the jimmypage.com site however.

I'm probably looking into this TOO MUCH but it relevance to the use of the hour glass I quote from Aleister Crowley himself:

"So I sit by my open shores and make castles with my words… These sands are grains within my hourglass, and before I leave I'd like to build with you with loving hands."

Before Jimmy leaves? :(

Edited by TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

You're reading WAY too much into it. There is a countdown number and an hourglass signifying the passing of that time. That's all.

New Coverdale/Page album?

268049_228990080462060_100000532107786_889893_6840576_n.jpg

Oh Jimmy. Thank God you decided to grow older gracefully.

Guys, thank you for that amount of information!

There's something strange in the youtube channel:

Channel Views:157

Total Upload Views: 231

231 views?? There are no videos! And if it were in the past... "they" (the Jimmypagedotcom being :lol:) joined a week ago

:huh:

You're reading WAY too much into it. There is a countdown number and an hourglass signifying the passing of that time. That's all.

Absolutely correct. It began with XXIII and is currently XXII. The "JP" logo developed for his first and thus far only solo album is in the background. The absence of the "CP" logo developed for the first and only Coverdale/Page album is nowhere to be seen and that alone should have dispelled this has anything directly to do with that pairing.

Nothing to do with Brenda Lee either. :rolleyes:

Nothing to do with Brenda Lee either. :rolleyes:

Someone on youtube is saying that he played on that Brenda Lee song. Probably just another rumor :computertrash:

Someone on youtube is saying that he played on that Brenda Lee song. Probably just another rumor :computertrash:

i'm seeing this as well, played on "is it true". and other sites i read the same info.

Hi maven :wave:

There's no harm in having fun speculating until we know the truth. And the truth can only come from Jimmy Page. So let's have fun!

I'm proud of everyone "reading into" the mysteriousness. Because at the end of the day, what's the harm? I like that we as a forum are doing research into astrology and the occult and esoterica. So what if we end up being wrong?

It's all in good fun...at least, unlike on another site, no one here has tried to raise the possibility that the numeral XXII was actually a sigil, connected in some way to ZOSO. :)

I don't think anyone here is suggesting that Jimmy is planning to collaborate with Brenda Lee. I had also heard that, pre-LZ, Jimmy played guitar on one of her songs so that, combined with the fact that he put up his Outrider logo, made me wonder if he was planning some sort of retrospective of his music (maybe just pre- and post-LZ, maybe all of it.).

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

It sounds like Jimmy, and that record was produced by Mickie Most, so yeah - very plausible.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with speculation - don't think anyone said there was - until it gets to the point of Jimmy "doing something before he goes away" :mellow: - and there is also absolutely nothing wrong with people stepping in to say they have doubts about what has been speculated upon. I think that's known as a discussion. I'm just as "proud" of anyone who brings facts to the table as those who speculate until the cows come home.

Funny that Page is taking this approach when several posters completely shot that notion down earlier in this thread.

Well, it was fairly obvious (to me anyway).

The fun part now is that whatever will be revealed will be revealed on my birthday, July 13th...

Someone on youtube is saying that he played on that Brenda Lee song. Probably just another rumor

No, but my point is neither Brenda Lee nor that song has anything to do with the website.

24, 23, 22...meow

You can stop the sand, too...cool to see some changes, if slight. What a tease...

It's all in good fun...at least, unlike on another site, no one here has tried to raise the possibility that the numeral XXII was actually a sigil, connected in some way to ZOSO. :)

I don't think anyone here is suggesting that Jimmy is planning to collaborate with Brenda Lee. I had also heard that, pre-LZ, Jimmy played guitar on one of her songs so that, combined with the fact that he put up his Outrider logo, made me wonder if he was planning some sort of retrospective of his music (maybe just pre- and post-LZ, maybe all of it.).

I think it infers he is releasing a solo lp with different singers and possibly instrumentals. The Brenda Lee reference I take as that he is playing guitar for different singers. (possiblly very different ones that you may never picture him with)

Just a guess...