Jimmy Page Says...

MrZoSo

Does anyone have any comments as to why none of the media has reported on the updated site and countdown? They do seem to keep up with most of his activities to a degree.

I have my own theories, but would love to know what others think.

The so-called Media is too busy wondering what Lady GaGa's latest outfit will look like. Fools.

Does anyone have any comments as to why none of the media has reported on the updated site and countdown? They do seem to keep up with most of his activities to a degree.

I have my own theories, but would love to know what others think.

Because no one in the media cares about Jimmy, but all of us.

With all of us paying attention to this countdown do you think we misinterpreted it just a bit? According, to the Roman numeral change each day (on Jimmy's website), it's been occurring at around 7pm (1900 hours) EDT. In that case "All will be revealed" on July 13th. But then again, this may not be going by this time in reality. In fact, I think it may be set to GMT in the UK (and some of Western Europe). So the countdown would end not on July 13th, but the 14th at around midnight. What do you think and how does the 14th situate in the Crowley readings and his overall history? Is this something completely different now and were we misconstrued with the information that was provided and searched upon (by many of us) or perhaps we were right all along (when the countdown is final)? :unsure:

It would make sense for the countdown to be set to GMT, since he is English and lives in England. (NOT a sarcastic answer.)

With all of us paying attention to this countdown do you think we misinterpreted it just a bit? According, to the Roman numeral change each day (on Jimmy's website), it's been occurring at around 7pm (1900 hours) EDT. In that case "All will be revealed" on July 13th. But then again, this may not be going by this time in reality. In fact, I think it may be set to GMT in the UK (and some of Western Europe). So the countdown would end not on July 13th, but the 14th at around midnight. What do you think and how does the 14th situate in the Crowley readings and his overall history? Is this something completely different now and were we misconstrued with the information that was provided and searched upon (by many of us) or perhaps we were right all along (when the countdown is final)?

Well Dave, in either case, and without giving anything away, when one has improvised a temple and transmutation occurs there is a manifestation. Jimmy achieving a manifestation in and of itself would make either (or any) date significant, regardless if there is any pre-existing association of date to Crowley or other magicians.

Well Dave, in either case, and without giving anything away, when one has improvised a temple and transmutation occurs there is a manifestation. Jimmy achieving a manifestation in and of itself would make either (or any) date significant, regardless if there is any pre-existing association of date to Crowley or other magicians.

Is this the same guy that said the only thing Page was manifesting was his T.V. remote? You know Off The Couch and all that.

Just wondering if we were interpreting it wrong with events from the 13th and not the 14th, when it probably really begins. That what I'm saying. Perhaps, when it's all unveiled that something related to this date will be part of it. The 13th was related to "The Temple" and maybe on the 14th it's something else.

Thanks for the info Steve. If you want to throw out little hints out here or privately, I don't have a problem with that.

Is this the same guy that said the only thing Page was manifesting was his T.V. remote? You know Off The Couch and all that.

It's possible you may have Steve confused with someone else! :P

When there's actually something to report, I'm sure the media will be all over it.

I hope so, it would make me very happy if he is appreaciated, but Jimmy is no longer 'mainstream.' He's not Lady Gaga or Adele or anything to do with Glee - he's better and much more beautiful as well.

Look what else I found!

http://twitter.com/#!/jimmypagecom

Twitter? Jimmy Page?huh.gif Will it be Jimmy or someone hired to post "tweets"?

I just don't imagine him doing it himself. It would be funny if he did use Twitter for his personal use and posted things like

"Going to concert with Ross, that annoying twat."

"Having dinner with Jeff and must bring Twat Ross along, otherwise he will whine and complain for days."

"Had to call Twat to explain AGAIN that I don't want him putting me in his silly "Diary" every time I see him."

"To Do List: Call Richard Cole and have him explain to Twat that I HATE having him exploit me on his "Diary".

Yes, I know that Jimmy would never do such things and that he is great friends with Haflin but I just wanted to have a bit of fun.

Twitter and JP... we will see. I am not getting an account just yet.

"Going to concert with Ross, that annoying twat."

"Having dinner with Jeff and must bring Twat Ross along, otherwise he will whine and complain for days."

"Had to call Twat to explain AGAIN that I don't want him putting me in his silly "Diary" every time I see him."

"To Do List: Call Richard Cole and have him explain to Twat that I HATE having him exploit me on his "Diary".

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I can actually imagine it now!!!!!!!!

This is exciting stuff, really hope its new music with the prospect of a tour. I REALLY want to see Jimmy play live,.

Me too, but if a tour occurs, I can only hope some priority is put on the cities that were scheduled but unfortunately missed out on the Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes tour, like Phoenix and Vegas...I've been waiting extra long...

This is exciting stuff, really hope its new music with the prospect of a tour. I REALLY want to see Jimmy play live, he's the only Zep member I haven't seen live [other than John Bonham obviously].

I would absolutely love to see him live. Everytime I watch my Raving Arizona DVD I am so jealous. I want to see first hand this time. :D

Archived