Jimmy Page Says...

MrZoSo

Really, does anyone give a fu#k about how Jimmy smelled on a given day?

Where's SAJ or Knebby when you need them...

Jimmy is about to launch a major web-site this week and yet his cologne and/or BO is a topic of "heated" conversation.

Amazing.

I have been very polite and cordial on this forum and this is how you react to my post. Wow! What have you brought to this topic? What new information can you share? All we are doing is speculating about a guitarist's upcoming website. It is just that. Yes it is exciting but back off. Have a bit of humor. There isn't anything new to share until Wednesday so we are just spinning our wheels until then. Just because I am a women doesn't mean I will take crap! Chill your balls man!! angry.gif Anyone else?!!

Hey, don't just lump all women into one category. Personally, it kind of gives me the hebejebes.

Off topic (of the thread), It makes me wonder...Say if Page were a woman, how would men act?

Exhibit A: replace Jimmy Page with Susannah Hoffs

57727_Hoffs_1st_ave_122_424lo.jpg

I would wonder if she smells nice too...

So I see we continue with the theme of the thread... ;)

(but, I don't agree in the 'women topics'... And I already said it in other topic before)

Will be Jimmy also thrilled with the launching of the new website? :D I think yes!

Did he reek of holiness

No, greatness. Actually, JP's web site will be about the launch of his new signature fragrance "English Gentleman." :)

P.S. I think it's interesting and lovely when people share details of their encounter with His Royal Pageness*. I'm primarily interested in his music, but also appreciate the tangentials. It's all good.

* even though a tiny, unevolved part of me is wailing, "why does it never happen to me?!"

Jimmy is about to launch a major web-site this week and yet his cologne and/or BO is a topic of "heated" conversation.

Amazing.

"All in good time, my pretty..." :D

(You have to know where that line is from)

Amazing.

Well least it isn't about a possible Jimmy cologne range he was gonna advertise on the multi-gatefold album Led were going to release before ITTOD...

;);)

You'd think whomever set the hour glass would have at least put some effort into it. Two days left and it has not filled one bit! :P

Too bad Dorothy didn't have this hour glass in the Wizard of Oz! If she had been smart enough, she should have turned it over several times to prolong things a bit. Why she didn't think of that is beyond me. But then again, it was just a movie and that increased the suspense level.

Is it just my computer, or is the background flashing on and off like some kind of Morse code on JP.com?

I got the flashing too, but just for a couple of seconds. Just when the site loads and the hour glass appears, flashes once and reappears again. That's it.

I got the flashing too, but just for a couple of seconds. Just when the site loads and the hour glass appears, flashes once and reappears again. That's it.

Hmm...I've only been to jp.com twice since the countdown began, Never noticed it before... but if you're get flashing, I don't know what to think now : :huh:

Hmm...I've only been to jp.com twice since the countdown began, Never noticed it before... but if you're get flashing, I don't know what to think now : :huh:

I'm sure it's no big deal. I've only noticed this today.

I have been very polite and cordial on this forum and this is how you react to my post. Wow! What have you brought to this topic? What new information can you share? All we are doing is speculating about a guitarist's upcoming website. It is just that. Yes it is exciting but back off. Have a bit of humor. There isn't anything new to share until Wednesday so we are just spinning our wheels until then. Just because I am a women doesn't mean I will take crap! Chill your balls man!! angry.gif Anyone else?!!

Hey nothing personal MissM! I think it's cool that someone gets to meet Jimmy and then is quizzed on his current scent of the moment....really. BUT, there has to be another thread on

Jimmy's personal hygene. It's just not THIS one sweetie. I love the guy and would hope he smells good too but I'm not going to rave about it on this particuliar thread - that's all.

I smell good and yet I'm still hoping that Jimmy's new site gets us all sweaty with excitement!

Forgiveness is a higher act than begrudging the innocent.

Well least it isn't about a possible Jimmy cologne range he was gonna advertise on the multi-gatefold album Led were going to release before ITTOD...

;);)

Actually it would have been AFTER ITTOD....and yes there would have been and advert for Jimmy's cologne "The Great Beast" and Roberts' new condom line..."squeeze my Lemon - but do it safely with the Lemon-Aid Condom"!

I'm sure it's no big deal. I've only noticed this today.

I've been to the jimmypage.com site everyday and have just noticed the outline of the hourglass radiating a brighter

light off and on. I would have noticed this before had it been evident - but this is a new effect on the countdown page.

Don't know what it means but it is new and now the hourglass seems ready to burst!

Funny, I just logged on again to Jimmy's new site and the hourglass is filling with more light and seems to be

bulging with a new energy greater than even 20 minutes ago!

Has anyone noticed this change?

Update - the glass actually just updated itself while I was watching it! It disappeared from the screen and then

re-appeared glowing even brighter with this ebbing white light!!

So F'N COOL!!

Archived