Jimmy Page Says...

MrZoSo

I'm not arguing. I'm just saying that the Roundhouse is in Chalk Farm - and I should know, because I used to live just down the road. That is the only point I'm concerned with. What other point could there possibly be?

Which is in the London Borough of Camden. FFS. Talk about arguing for arguing's sake. Even the Roundhouse website describes it as being in Camden, but I guess you have a more important point to prove. :rolleyes:

Camden is NW1

Chalk Farm is NW3

The Roundhouse Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8EH

So The Roundhouse is in Chalk Farm Rd, CAMDEN

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NW_postcode_area

If you wanna know anything about London just ask a Cockney, it stops all the arguements. ;):lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

We can't argue with him Dan - HE USED TO LIVE DOWN THE ROAD! That negates all of us who have been there a hundred times or actually know the area. :rolleyes:

PS - As I said - Chalk Farm tube, Camden postcode ;)

It's not in Camden, it's in Chalk Farm.

It might be in the London Borough of Camden - the whole of Chalk Farm is in the LBoC - but so is Holborn. Holborn is about 4 miles from the area known as Camden. So are you saying that Holborn is in Camden, too?

Oh please, don't argue for this! I mean that area, I barely know this city so for me is that zone... But I remember seeing a building in which was written "itunes festival 2011" or something like that, as I've read it was the place of the concert

I am wondering how this website will open...Welcome to JP.com? A flash? A Video? An announcement of new music, and touring? A lineup of things to come.

What will it be?

As long as it's not a site that sells tee shirts and Ross Halfin pictures, i will be happy.

We can't argue with him Dan - HE USED TO LIVE DOWN THE ROAD! That negates all of us who have been there a hundred times or actually know the area. :rolleyes:

PS - As I said - Chalk Farm tube, Camden postcode ;)

Hi Knebby,

Maybe you are both right, Chalk Farm lies to the North of Camden Proper, it is also in the London Borough of Camden, its post code is NW1, NW3 is Hampstead, according to my Collins Greater London Street Map Atlas there is NO Seperate Area for Chalk Farm, so it would seem it is a Sub District of Camden Proper and not an area of its own which makes it a part of Camden Proper NW1, not Belsize Park NW3, Kentish Town NW5, Primrose Hill NW3 or Hampstead NW3 which are the post codes and areas that surround it.

So call it what you will but Officialy The Roundhouse is in Camden Proper as Chalk Farm is part of Camden Proper.

I have ruled, the case is now over, please leave the court and pay the bayleaf the proper fee. :D

Kind Regards, Danny

So call it what you will but Officialy The Roundhouse is in Camden Proper as Chalk Farm is part of Camden Proper.

Which is what I said all along. I never said it wasn't in Chalk Farm - one of my best pals looks at it from her bedroom window - just that it is in Camden. Which it is. And he was just being a tosser.

Anyway - Jimmy playing live - woo hoo!

I think it would be the funniest thing ever if at the appointed time all that happened was that the hourglass flipped. With some slogan that said "that'll teach you to winge about the pace at which I do things!"

Which is what I said all along. I never said it wasn't in Chalk Farm - one of my best pals looks at it from her bedroom window - just that it is in Camden. Which it is. And he was just being a tosser.

Anyway - Jimmy playing live - woo hoo!

Name of Carol McGiffin by any chance? ;)

Jimmy playing live hey? you there? :D

Kind Regards, Danny

I think it would be the funniest thing ever if at the appointed time all that happened was that the hourglass flipped. With some slogan that said "that'll teach you to winge about the pace at which I do things!"

Lmfao0ooo...that would be genius.

Archived