Jimmy Page Says...

MrZoSo

metaphorically, now it seems to apply!

So, what has he got, like a specific hour and minute which it flips over?

Every day it changed at the same time...7pm EST. Which means...Jimmy is late for his own party lol...

Jimmy Page.com will be launching on July 14, if the murky green Roman numeral IX and the adjacent hourglass on his “under construction” home page is any indication. While Page has been characteristically mum about the project, he did allow at the Ivor Norvello Awards last May, "At the moment, I'm constructing a website because I've had the domain name but I've not had a website, so I'm constructing that. I think that will bring a few surprises to how thing normally are. Once that's done, then I'm going to start working on some new music."

Jimmy Page.com will be launching on July 14, if the murky green Roman numeral IX and the adjacent hourglass on his “under construction” home page is any indication. While Page has been characteristically mum about the project, he did allow at the Ivor Norvello Awards last May, "At the moment, I'm constructing a website because I've had the domain name but I've not had a website, so I'm constructing that. I think that will bring a few surprises to how thing normally are. Once that's done, then I'm going to start working on some new music."

It is July 14th, and nada.

Archived