Jimmy Page Says...

MrZoSo

I'm in the New England area of the US and still nothing from jp.com. It's 9:17pm here and the hourglass still pours its

golden sand thru the neck with no change at all. No sounds other than the chopping chord. Just nothing as of yet.

There is a clear sky with a 98 percent full moon and it's 76 degrees - just a beautiful night. But no Jimmy.

I have a feeling that midnight will be the Hour... I'm staying awake and will let you guys know if anything changes.

That's been the hunch. Many thought it would be GMT, but now it could be ET in the U.S. Just over two hours away.

Could also be 12pm midday GMT, your guess is as good as any 'SuperDave'

Regards, Danny

That's been the hunch. Many thought it would be GMT, but now it could be ET in the U.S. Just over two hours away.

If it is EST in the US - I am staying awake until 1:00am. If there is no change in Jimmy"s site I'm calling it a night. However

I will retire as a very sad guy.

Onward.

If it is EST in the US - I am staying awake until 1:00am. If there is no change in Jimmy"s site I'm calling it a night. However

I will retire as a very sad guy.

Onward.

It could be 12 am on the east coast. We'll see in less than two hours! :smiley_pray:

Can't keep up with the math :blink: AND my abacus and solar calculator are both without light :unsure: !!!!

What's the word on a time for us EST'ers? 12AM EST?

Yeah, but depending what time of the year it is. Either EST or EDT. So just use ET.

In 10 minutes it will be 5am on the 14th London time, and midnight the 14th NYC time.

10 more minutes and I must snooze!!!

BTW it was great watching the vid of Jimmy jamming with TBC's!!! Very cool, Mr. Page sounding and looking great!! :)

Archived