Jimmy Page Says...

MrZoSo

Well, as much as it's killin' me to log out - I'm out. It's hard to put into words this night...huge expectations only to turn to exhausted souls.

Tomorrow is another Day y'all...g'night and God Bless.

Goodnight Jimmy. You're still the best.

12:36am over and out.

ha omg I log on to see what has happened and what has happened..fookin NOTHING!! except that the roman numeral is gone now as well over here..so what are the next steps ??:D:P

^^Same here, nothing but the hour glass but the numeral I is gone..Oh well, it is what it is.

I went to sleep at 10PM EST , woke up at 1AM still nothing...and still nada!! :o

I moved an appt. from yesterday to tonight and now it looks like tonight it will launch and I will not have access to a computer from 4PM-10PM :wall:

Something is going on - a few minutes ago, the left hand side of the screen was a lot darker, so that the logo stuff was barely visible. There was also a distinct difference between the left two-thirds, and the right third containing the hour glass. They were two separate panels.

Now it's back to normal...

So the site is supposed to be up and running???

all im getting is

Web Site Not Found

Sorry, we could not find any content for this web address. Please check the URL.

If you are an Acquia Cloud customer and expect to see your site at this address, you'll need to add this domain name to your site via the Acquia Network management console.

Acquia Inc.

well that was worth waitng for!!

Archived