Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
MrZoSo

Jimmy Page Says...

Yea!!! I've been checking it out, looking through photos, and yeah, it's going a bit slow but I imagine they have a few things to work out and maybe there are a few too many people on there right now?

Cool!

I went with a user name that I normally use, not this one.

In and wandering arrooouuunddd ssssllllooooooollllyyyy. prolly all i'm gonna be doing today. ;). i've earned it. time to rock.

I can't register, it says me everytime that I have typed incorrectly the word verification! And it's not true!

Laura, try again. That happened to me a couple of times. The website is so busy right now.

Very slow but from what i have seen there's not much new. Can't access the news page or the discography page says it's not found. The live page seems to be very similar to the one on here. It asks if you were there so is asking for memories. Maybe this is typical Jimmy's first night nerves. Bit like a good wine. Best left a while

I'll try, I'll try. I thought it was my computer hehe

Edited by Laura_Page

JP.Com Site has slowed to a 3 legged turtle race on a newly waxed bowling alley...

Is anyone having trouble viewing the gold lettering on the inky blue background?

Very hard to read imo.

Edited by nirvana

I'm signing off on the P/P gigs I saw and I can't find the first Boston Massachusetts Fleet Center gig. This was a strange one-off several months after the 2 Garden shows, and just after the Garden's replacement. I'm trying to think if it was a replacement for a Dead gig due to Jerry Garcia's passing.. anyway.. is it just me or is the third of 5 greater Boston area shows missing? I only see 4.

edit: also missing the Worcester MA stop on the Outrider 1988 tour. This was a good show with an excellent version of The Chase.

Edited by rokarolla

Whoever put together the discography section should hang their head in shame. I've only looked at two albums, but both have timing errors. What's the deal here? Where were the proof-readers?

I'm signing off on the P/P gigs I saw and I can't find the first Boston Massachusetts Fleet Center gig. This was a strange one-off several months after the 2 Garden shows, and just after the Garden's replacement. I'm trying to think if it was a replacement for a Dead gig due to Jerry Garcia's passing.. anyway.. is it just me or is the third of 5 greater Boston area shows missing? I only see 4.

edit: also missing the Worcester MA stop on the Outrider 1988 tour. This was a good show with an excellent version of The Chase.

The first Fleet Center gig was October 23, 1995. It was always part of the pre-scheduled tour itinerary and the band stayed at The Bostonian.

The Worcester gig was October 29, 1988 and 'Train Kept A Rollin' was dedicated to Tyler and Perry of Aerosmith who were in attendence.

None of this is on the chronological live index on Jimmy's official site, which is riddled with omissions.

The first Fleet Center gig was October 23, 1995. It was always part of the pre-scheduled tour itinerary and the band stayed at The Bostonian.

The Worcester gig was October 29, 1988 and 'Train Kept A Rollin' was dedicated to Tyler and Perry of Aerosmith who were in attendence.

None of this is on the chronological live index on Jimmy's official site, which is riddled with omissions.

Yup...

Umm.....as if the timing errors weren't bad enough:

'Live Yardbirds', a release he tried to block at least twice....but no 'TSRTS'?

What the hell is going on here? Who put this shambles together???

It really amazes me how bent out of shape people get over 'clerical errors'. For me the only thing that matters is music and video, of which there is none, huge dissapointment.

What really pisses me off is how he will only be releasing music/video on a day to day basis with no archiving, thats fucked up!

Now I'm gonna have to check his freakin' website every damn day with the hope that something cool pops up, (and it will).

Wait a minute. On second thought, that is actually a pretty badass way of keeping people in anticipation and suspence.....

every freakin' day!

Damn you Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by snapper

I'm not going to be too critical on the first night. I do hope for a true story complete list.. you know.. like the one you got.. lol. If y'all can lend an ear to the latter day boyz, I'd recommend any Boston area show. I was kind of hoping for audio on the show date pages.. feeling super greedy today.