Jimmy Page Says...

MrZoSo

No mention of Stephen Stills Right By You album either, or unless I'm missing something (I admit to not having had a really good hunt around the place) the tracks he played on on Robert's solo albums, or Maggie Bell's Suicide Sal. What exactly is the criteria for the discography?

Those are listed on the sessions (Heaven Knows/Tall Cool One), but She Just Satifies isn't.

The sessions list is very long. It actually goes to Puff Daddy.

Those are listed on the sessions (Heaven Knows/Tall Cool One), but She Just Satifies isn't.

The sessions list is very long. It actually goes to Puff Daddy.

I used the feedback form the other day to say that "She Just Satisfies" wasn't listed in the Discography in the Just Jimmy heading. They just sent back a standard "thanks for your comments" response. I know Jimmy has said in the past that "She Just Satisfies" is better forgotten, but I actually love it & wanted to make it one of my favorite Jimmy songs. (although I noticed that you can't make a song a favorite, just an album)

I used the feedback form the other day to say that "She Just Satisfies" wasn't listed in the Discography in the Just Jimmy heading. They just sent back a standard "thanks for your comments" response. I know Jimmy has said in the past that "She Just Satisfies" is better forgotten, but I actually love it & wanted to make it one of my favorite Jimmy songs. (although I noticed that you can't make a song a favorite, just an album)

I actually didn't think of it. Thanks for informing them. I did tell them I love the site so far, which I do. There is no way of favoriting anything yet from the session part. I love his singing and I want it to be there for him.

I actually didn't think of it. Thanks for informing them. I did tell them I love the site so far, which I do. There is no way of favoriting anything yet from the session part. I love his singing and I want it to be there for him.

I love the site too & I think it's only going to get better with time. I like the fact that Jimmy is personally contributing a bit with the On This Day feature, it's always cool when an artist contributes to their own website.

I love the site too & I think it's only going to get better with time. I like the fact that Jimmy is personally contributing a bit with the On This Day feature, it's always cool when an artist contributes to their own website.

I agree. It makes me very happy he is the producer and Scarlet and Tom are also involoved.

I noticed in the live section there is nothing for Jimmy playing at Wembley Stadium with the Foo Fighters in June 2008.

Let them know in the feedback. I did about Lucifer Rising and the XYZ sessions, and "Scarlet" he did with the Rolling Stones. I mentioned again about She Just Satisfies, though Stargroves said she did. Let them know. I just got an autimated email thanking me.

Aen, I sent a message to feedback, so hopefully it will be included. I did notice at first that Live Aid wasn't listed and then it was included. For Discography: You are right about "She Just Satisfies" that should be included even if Jimmy doesn't like the way he sings, maybe they will include it on the 'On this Day" feature eventually. I forgot about the song "Scarlet" that he played with Keith and Ron Wood, glad you mentioned it!

I wasn't able to find, "No Introductions Necessary."

Can someone give me a hint? I'm sure I breezed right past it.

It's not mentioned on Jimmy's site. It's an unofficial album that was released in the '70s to cash-in on the fame of Jimmy, Jonesy, and Albert Lee.

Jimmy's website is missing tons of things from his pre-Zep days.

It's not mentioned on Jimmy's site. It's an unofficial album that was released in the '70s to cash-in on the fame of Jimmy, Jonesy, and Albert Lee.

Jimmy's website is missing tons of things from his pre-Zep days.

I didn't know it wasn't an official release. Thanks.

Yet, for some reason, I found it necessary to buy two versions of it.

I must have issues.

I remember Page saying in an interview that it was some live Zeppelin, and quote "Demo tapes of Zeppelin which covered all the pre-writing and construction of those early songs we did", as well as detailed demos for what Outrider was supposed to be, a double album that was going to be a rock side, blues, instrumental and experimental, and that after those were stolen he basically started over from scratch in the studio...

That's really sad and upsetting that he was robbed. Was the person or persons responsible ever caught? Was this the same robbery that took place IIRC in the early 80's? A lot of recordings were taken from Jimmy's home I think.

OT: totally loving the early Neil Christian and The Crusaders live recording on JP's web site today. He was playing psychedelic guitar before it was even invented IMO.

Let them know in the feedback. I did about Lucifer Rising and the XYZ sessions, and "Scarlet" he did with the Rolling Stones. I mentioned again about She Just Satisfies, though Stargroves said she did. Let them know. I just got an autimated email thanking me.

Hi aen!

Don't know if you saw this on Jimmy's site yet- but now "She Just Satisfies" is listed! :thumbsup:

Good to see that the people who run the site really do listen to the fans!

• 2 weeks later...

Outside of "it happened on this day" the site is pretty lame IMHO considering I guess the anticipation and thoughts of what it could or should contain. So few pics and poor quality at that! No multi-mediaa, vids, etc. Certainly not worth the wait and hype. I was really let down by the errors and ommsions as well. On the positive side they have been responsive to correcting things and there is hope the site will grow; just a bit let down. As far as new music goes its hard to say, but based on the past 31 years I truly do not see much of anythng coming in the form of a new CD, band, tour, etc. I just don't think Jimmy has it in him; the motivation. He is such a private man I guess sometimes I wonder how he spends his time - what does he do on a daily basis? Anyway, sorry if I sound a bit negative. I am just disappointed in Jimmy since the 02 show. I thought that would get him going and it did for a while, but its clear that its Zeppelin or nothing for him. It's his choice and I need to respect that in the end.

Archived