What celebrities did you spot last night?

I had a chat with Justin Adams on the tube on the way to the gig last night - thoroughly pleasant guy. I asked if he knew if there was going to be a tour next year but he said he didn't have a Scooby.

I also had a chat with the singer out of Letz Zep, although I wouldn't call him a celebrity! He too seemed a nice guy.

We also met a guy who was with Jimmy Page's management - The lucky sod had the best seats in the house - Block 112. It's not what you know but who...

I had a chat with Justin Adams on the tube on the way to the gig last night - thoroughly pleasant guy. I asked if he knew if there was going to be a tour next year but he said he didn't have a Scooby.

I also had a chat with the singer out of Letz Zep, although I wouldn't call him a celebrity! He too seemed a nice guy.

We also met a guy who was with Jimmy Page's management - The lucky sod had the best seats in the house - Block 112. It's not what you know but who...

I saw Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, Robert Plant and Jason Bonham and had the joy of their company for over two hours.

Didn't chat - too noisy but seemed like decent folk

oh yeah and my wife too. Nothing Else Matters

Don't give a toss....but I did see Stevie Winwood on the way into the aftershow. Really wanted to ask him if he's going to play London with Clapton...but couldn't be bothered in the end.

I saw four celebrities on the stage at the O2. they were the only ones that mattered.

kinda surprised i hadnt yet heard anything about any of aerosmith being there, I thought at least joe perry would go.

who cares about the majority of the "stars" there, they don't matter.

Nice avatar!!!

When/where did you meet Mr. Plant...if you don't mind my asking...or...did I ask you before on the old board? :D

Knebby, Ledbill, Ledded1, Aqua, Pilot..... B)

:D

You're home?? when did you get back??? Where did you sit or were you standing??!!

Yeah, you met the real important peple.

So did you guys hook up before,during or after the show? Details...LOL!!!!

I'm glad several board members met up. How fun!!!

I saw Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, Robert Plant and Jason Bonham and had the joy of their company for over two hours.

Didn't chat - too noisy but seemed like decent folk

oh yeah and my wife too. Nothing Else Matters

LOL

if you dont get this your dumb

Nice avatar!!!

When/where did you meet Mr. Plant...if you don't mind my asking...or...did I ask you before on the old board? :D

thanks! I met him a little over a month ago, BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. He kissed me on both cheeks after this picture was taken, I near DIED. He came on a tv show I work on. He is so damn nice!

Although little talk is now about the original subject of this thread, but I thought I would add some names reported to be among the audience:

Liam and Noel Gallagher (Oasis)

Sir Paul McCartney (no clue)

Marilyn Manson (idem)

David Gilmour (Pink Floyd what else)

Charlie Boorman (British actor)

Joe Elliot (Def Leppard)

and of course Paris Hilton

Here's a little clip where you can spot other celebrities - there were some familiar faces I couldn't recognise, maybe some of you can: BBC News - Stars out for Led Zeppelin gig

Further celebrities in attendance at last night's show

Naomi Campbell

Pink (but of course)

Priscilla and Lisa Marie Presley

Juliette Lewis

Mick Jagger

Jeff Beck

Lu Lu (how nice of her)

Kate Moss

Roger Taylor

Cat Deeley

Dave Grohl

One of my friends sat right behind Pink. After Kashmir played, she just turned around, looked her dead in the eye, and said "Do you even realize who the fuck is playing? It's Led Zeppelin!" and shouted out to the band. She also saw Sir Paul McCartney sitting in the wing to her right.

Although little talk is now about the original subject of this thread, but I thought I would add some names reported to be among the audience:

Liam and Noel Gallagher (Oasis)

Sir Paul McCartney (no clue)

Marilyn Manson (idem)

David Gilmour (Pink Floyd what else)

Charlie Boorman (British actor)

Joe Elliot (Def Leppard)

and of course Paris Hilton

Here's a little clip where you can spot other celebrities - there were some familiar faces I couldn't recognise, maybe some of you can: BBC News - Stars out for Led Zeppelin gig

I saw Paris Hilton listed and I'm torn between:

(1) how did that skank get a seat and I'm stuck here using my imagination...

(2) Paris Hilton at Led Zeppelin..finally a reason to say something nice about her...

Seeing as how yesterday was Xmas, I'll go with (2)

i saw on one of the celeb. shows today , naomi got her purse riped off at the concert with 2 cell phones in it :blink:

Heh heh, that's cheered me up! Kudos to the naughty person who nicked her bag!

And I hope the news clip intro got right up the noses of McCartney and the Gallagher Bros.

Led Zeppelin. Bigger and Better than The Beatles anyday!

Archived