What celebrities did you spot last night?

Mick Jagger, Jerry Hall, Bob Geldof, Sol Kerzner, Mica Ertegun, James Taylor, Harvey Goldsmith, Rosanna Arquette, Jeff Beck, Paul McCartney, the entire Presley family —Priscilla, Lisa Marie, Riley and son Ben, Juliette Lewis, Nile Rodgers, New York radio personality Carol Miller, Will Arnett of "Saturday Night Live," legendary '60s pop icon Lulu with rock jewelry designer Loree Rodkin, the Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl, Foreigner’s Mick Jones, who played one song — "I Want to Know What Love Is" — with a full band and girls’ choir as a tribute to Ertegun. Jones wasn’t the only Atlantic alumnus on the bill preceding Led Zeppelin. Former Rolling Stone Bill Wyman played at the concert and official after-party with his Rhythm Kings featuring Albert Lee. Also Sam Moore, Percy Sledge, Ben E. King and Solomon Burke. Naiomi Campbell got mugged LOL.

Don't give a toss....but I did see Stevie Winwood on the way into the aftershow. Really wanted to ask him if he's going to play London with Clapton...but couldn't be bothered in the end.

I saw four celebrities on the stage at the O2. they were the only ones that mattered.

Thank You....I agree. Who the hell cares about the celebrities that were there? You all sound like a stupid immature tabloid gossip magazine. Last night was about Led Zeppelin and Ahmet Ertigun. Everyone else was just fans.

Must say Im surprized McCartney made it. He has never given Zeppelin their just praise openly for reasons I dont know. Was Jagger there like he said he would be?

Rock Show was written after he went to a Zeppelin show wasn't it? He even mentions Jimmy Page in the song.

Yes, Paris Hilton was there with her new pizzaboy boyfriend. If you don't like her being there, who cares about her. I hate her myself but I'm not gonna be worried about her, when we should be paying attention to Led Zeppelin. Fuck Paris Hilton.

you're giving her way to much time here. thats what keeps her stupid ass in the news

how could i forget! he was also there.....and i agree how could he not, with all the history with the band and all.....

not to mention Nancy's his wife!

how sweet. what a great party there must have been afterwards with all the old gang. I can see Percy holding court now...

He looks a bit older I guess do to all the headaches Heather has caused him and his image. He has taken some hits in the media lateley

not to kick a man when hes down, but its his own fault. He was told by many many people to get a pre nup.

I agree. He didnt come across as being very sypathetic either. His public image with some women right now is at an all time low. I would love to know how all these guys get along, such as McCartney, Jagger, Page and Plant, Townshend and Daltrey, Elton, etc

oh, to be a fly on the wall during the 70's...I was way too young to get to appreciate them. By the time i was a full on fan, John passed away. I get the impression that Townshend is a bit of a wanker, and I cant see Jimmy getting along with anyone like him. Percy, well, that's a whole other story, isn't it?

I would've fought Paris for her ticket cos I know I can kick her arse. I have a 6"9 250lb brother at home and I go after him. I usually run and jump on his back and start strangling him ala Homer Simpson and punch him in the face. No slapping or hair pulling. :lol:

<_<

A game of wits would've been good as well becaus it would have required very little though and no action.

I agree. He didnt come across as being very sypathetic either. His public image with some women right now is at an all time low. I would love to know how all these guys get along, such as McCartney, Jagger, Page and Plant, Townshend and Daltrey, Elton, etc

Despite the rivalries, etc., I imagine deep down inside there is mutual respect & admiration between and among them. I would hope so.......:)

Aw, that's so awesome...it's like everybody in the universe -- famous, unknown, rich, poor (mostly rich, heh), young, old -- all came together at the Zep show. Witness the transcendent power of music...can I get an A-men?

AAAAA-MEN

All must arrive upon bended knee before the altar of "The Object"

Archived