Intelligent Design or Pure Chance.........

Walesdad

No, not what I'm saying. It's really up to Him what's wrong and right. In the end there is still only one. What part of one don't you understand?

In any case, the sacrament of holy matrimony is meant to sanctify the soul of a union that is expected to yield offspring.

Absolutely not what you said in your earlier post....you talked about "having various women...." but only one is the union to be considered.......what part of "different unions" DON'T YOU understand???!:):):):). If a couple wish to have offspring but cannot for pathological or other reasons, does that make them anti-Christian?? NOW LET'S COME OFF IT......EYE DOCTOR MY ASS!!!!:):):):). sOME PEOPLE NEED SHRINKS!!!!:):):)

I always thought that in Christianity the idea was not that a church or a temple was needed to be consecrated, but the person. And besides the definition of "church" is not about the building anyway.

Many priests....2 many in my opinion....think a "church" is a building and want the "flock" to attend it:):):)!!!!

Every single scientific discovery since Galileo has minimized man's role in the Universe, especially in a religious sense. The Stars and the Sun do not revolve around the Earth. The Earth was not created in six days. Man does not have dominion over the animals...we just pompously think we do. Do you see a trend over the last 500 years ? I get absolutely dumbfounded when someone today examines the trail of recent scientific discoveries that render all of these crazed religious notions of the past as bullshit, but yet people somehow still believe that God loves you so much that he gave up his only Son for us to kill so our sins could be forgiven.....and if you only believe that, you'll live forever ! Do you think that 'everlasting life' promise might play slightly into people's biggest fear.....Death ?

:goodpost:

some bible stories are really hard to believe .......

Hmmmmmmmm, someone mentioned Lady Gaga being in Rome yesterday...by the way, I didn't know swhe was gay (or lesbian) and she sang a pro-gay song right in the face of the Vatican.....I wonder what the Pope and his adepts think about that trick??!!!

Hi Spider,

Word from the street is this, The Pope doesnt care whether Lady G is a Lesbial or not, his only concern is that she is not a practicing one, a fundamental law of the good books. ;)

Regards, Danny

PS,

Saying 100 Hail Marys wont help you

Praying will do you no good

What the Vatican says is

Gaga you gotta move

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Ou

Hi Spider,

Word from the street is this, The Pope doesnt care whether Lady G is a Lesbial or not, his only concern is that she is not a practicing one, a fundamental law of the good books. ;)

Regards, Danny

PS,

What the Vatican says is

Gaga you gotta move

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Ou

Practicing or not practicing, she is a lesbian....remember the silly hullaballoo over Sinead O'Connor and the Vatican...hahahhahaha, what revolting fools all of them :):):)!!!!

Hi Slave,

But they make good Nursery Stories hey?

Dont forget the Parables. ;)

Kind Regards, Danny

ii should clarify......

i believe many of the bible stories are recounts of actual happenings, but the "gods" or "god" that are/is depicted in them are actually aliens. ancient man was visited by other beings from other planets ( " heaven " ).

ii should clarify......

i believe many of the bible stories are recounts of actual happenings, but the "gods" or "god" that are/is depicted in them are actually aliens. ancient man was visited by other beings from other planets ( " heaven " ).

I'm in agreement with you here Slave, but if i posted all my thoughts and interpretations of Bible Stories the White Coated Men would have a field day with me i fear.

Kind Regards, Danny

I'm in agreement with you here Slave, but if i posted all my thoughts and interpretations of Bible Stories the White Coated Men would have a field day with me i fear.

Kind Regards, Danny

as i have said elsewhere on this forum ( i think in this thread ? ), this line of thinking usually makes people with other points of view ridicule this view. :(

i am guessing that there are a few forum members who see me as a bit of a crackpot after expressing my views. :unsure:

Archived