Intelligent Design or Pure Chance.........

Walesdad

That's unbelievable. She even quoted herself back to herself :wtf:

So what was Sweetredwine - just a troll, or a certifiable nutjob?

I know it's not nice to kick a person when they're down, but I vote for "nutjob". Like you said, her habit of quoting herself to herself was bizarre.

But I didn't know she was banned...yeah, she was wacky, and in my opinion I believe she must have suffered some trauma earlier in her life, but to my knowledge she never attacked anyone personally. She was loopy, but essentially harmless.

Is that a reason to ban someone?

I know it's not nice to kick a person when they're down, but I vote for "nutjob". Like you said, her habit of quoting herself to herself was bizarre.

But I didn't know she was banned...yeah, she was wacky, and in my opinion I believe she must have suffered some trauma earlier in her life, but to my knowledge she never attacked anyone personally. She was loopy, but essentially harmless.

'NO' Maybe people should be more Tolerant of others less fortunate.

Or maybe just learn to ignore them, and not actively go out of our way to Antagonize them... :(

I must say, I have never seen anyone post anything that was so bad that they needed to be banned. But then again I have only been a Member for a year, although I did use BIGDAN's account.. ( Before he was Banned).. :whistling:

Theres been a pretty strong undercurrent of homophobia behind alot of what she posted though, espeically in that depression thread.

Ah, I see. I missed that as I haven't read the depression thread, as I don't tend to get depressed...and when I do, a little music or some Marx Brothers or Monty Python tends to lift me out of it.

i think she used to be " kabalah ", at least she came across as being like her. she used to say weird things about jimmy page all the time, really strange.

i hate to see people banned for just being annoying/outspoken....can't people just learn to ignore??

of course if they are being racist or sexist etc then that's very different, imho.

That's unbelievable. She even quoted herself back to herself :wtf:

So what was Sweetredwine - just a troll, or a certifiable nutjob?

Yeah, the whole self-quote thing made me think "Wow, this person has got some sort of mental instability." I mean, she really buried that thread. I don't look down on the mentally ill but I certainly won't fail to recognize it.

I don't have any knowledge of that either.

No, I don't think that's ban worthy. Honestly, most people are disagreeable and I don't understand why so many people get canned... And it's hard to distinguish tone and sarcasm over the internet. I don't read everything on this forum and rarely express personal opinions on things as I could. Within my first couple posts I was being accused of being one of the "LZF Banned Member Reincarnates". For this I was reported to the webmasters. haha. Antagonists always cry wolf.

i think she used to be " kabalah ", at least she came across as being like her. she used to say weird things about jimmy page all the time, really strange.

i hate to see people banned for just being annoying/outspoken....can't people just learn to ignore??

of course if they are being racist or sexist etc then that's very different, imho.

Yes, I noticed this bizarre Jimmy Page stuff, though only in the Dreams thread. I did say something about it in a round-about way.

Archived