Hard working?

PerpetualMotion

We're all slaves to the system my friend. Some do better than others but doing nothing at all, is akin to dying a slow and painfull death

Well said Ally, So come forth oh ye Grim Reaper for i feel like departing this world while i still have some fortune left. :o

Very Kind Regards, Danny

I like you Ross, but no i wont give you a job, why, because you are a lazy b[Incorrect] and wont(on) work for nothing[Correct,I won't work for nothing,that'd be slaving,Dan]. :o:lol:

But i do agree with what you say, my own son just worked on a building site for 3 days, £50 a day, £20 stopages and £10 a day fares, so he comes home with £20 a day, £100 a week, and his Mum wants that just to feed him, are we really living in the free world or are we still slaves to the system?

Regards, Danny

I'm not presently looking for work,Dan.But if I was,and you were to offer me some kind of job I feel the end result would be this:

I'm not presently looking for work,Dan.But if I was,and you were to offer me some kind of job I feel the end result would be this:

That does it for me Ross, you put up a country song, and thats a no no in my work place, so as Lord Sugar would say "You're Fired" even before you started. :o;):lol:

Regards, Danny

PS, I'm sure you are not a Lazy B, and you would work as hard as you can/need to keep any job you get, good luck in getting something. :beer:

I don't get it.

What's with people saying, "Oh don't make it so hard on yourself" when you self criticize or fall into a worrysome attitude. But these same people talk about all the HARD WORK they do, or if they're an employer, want HARD WORKING employees to fill their needs.

What's up with this HARD WORK ? Who the hell wants to WORK HARD ?

Don't you want to make things as easy as possible ? The GOOD life ?

Hard work is SO over-rated and to advertise for a hard worker and pay them poverty wages, especially, is a crock !

How could anyone have respect for, or emulate HARD WORK ?

Pffft....

You have to work hard, if you don't you'll never get that bridge built to get across to the "The Good life"

I would love to see an ad that said: Wanted: Lazy people to not work much but get high pay.

Or

Wanted: Lazy people who will lay on the beach and be served margarita's and fresh salads, followed by daily massages by uber hunks/hot chicks, clad in swim-wear. NOTE Only lazy people need apply.

:party::suntan:

If you are able to do what you love (or love what you do), it doesn't feel like work. Multitasking, working efficiently, communicating/anticipating all help me be more productive and more organized.

Supposed multitasking,

the bane of modern expectation.

Less than 2% of people can truly multitask and NOT lose some quality in their work. I contract my work out to those who will take their time, concentrating on ONE thing at time, do it well, then move on.

I value quality over quantity. Craftsmanship over shoddyness. Attention over distraction.

Dedicated performance, not all things in one. Like a phone for a phone, a computer for a computer, a camera for a camera. This whole 'everything in one' type of personal devices are crap.

That does it for me Ross, you put up a country song, and thats a no no in my work place, so as Lord Sugar would say "You're Fired" even before you started. :o;):lol:

Regards, Danny

PS, I'm sure you are not a Lazy B, and you would work as hard as you can/need to keep any job you get, good luck in getting something. :beer:

:( I did put up a country song! Ah well,it was post-related so that's my excuse an' I'm stickin' to it.Hey! at least I didn't put up "Hot Dog".Thanks for your good luck thought Dan,I'm comfortable in life at the moment,life's good - - - - PS,now watch some bastard come along and stuff it all up!:D

I would love to see an ad that said: Wanted: Lazy people to not work much but get high pay.

Or

Wanted: Lazy people who will lay on the beach and be served margarita's and fresh salads, followed by daily massages by uber hunks/hot chicks, clad in swim-wear. NOTE Only lazy people need apply.

:party::suntan:

If only.:banana::smiley_pray:

Supposed multitasking,

the bane of modern expectation.

Less than 2% of people can truly multitask and NOT lose some quality in their work. I contract my work out to those who will take their time, concentrating on ONE thing at time, do it well, then move on.

I value quality over quantity. Craftsmanship over shoddyness. Attention over distraction.

Dedicated performance, not all things in one. Like a phone for a phone, a computer for a computer, a camera for a camera. This whole 'everything in one' type of personal devices are crap.

It depends what you do. Some people can't multitask but I work much more effectively that way.

That's the whole point of working smarter, working less and being more efficient and productive! :blink:

It's not about bludging or duck shoving everything on your workmates or reports either, which from some of the incohereht ramblings of yours you would certainly be capable of either by stealth or stupidity.

Several things always elude you when you rant and rave under the guise of debating, those being, substance, clarity and logic to name a few.

So you're in Italy eh?

Obviously they needed to dumb down so they promoted you!? :rolleyes:

A bit of advice to the Mass Debater, lay off whatever you're on and get your hand off it! :slapface:

I was thinking you were the DUMBEST person I've ever met in real life and online....now I have CONFIRMATION of that!!!:):):)

I was thinking you were the DUMBEST person I've ever met in real life and online....now I have CONFIRMATION of that!!!:):):)

``````

Ditto.

Don't try and think mate, it's too late for that and besides you'll give yourself a migraine headache.

Keep it up you are great entertainment.

I enjoy a good laugh, especially when it's at your expense. :) :)

Cheers.

``````

Ditto.

Don't try and think mate, it's too late for that and besides you'll give yourself a migraine headache.

Keep it up you are great entertainment.

I enjoy a good laugh, especially when it's at your expense. :) :)

Cheers.

No, the expenses are on you mate....it's just that you don't know it yet, hahahahahahha :):):).

Oh no worries, you're entertaining my friends who are reading your posts here....the booze is on YOU mate:):)....oh by the way, IT'S EITHER YOU OR ME.....(think I said that before to someone here too:):))

What it boils down to is, do you want to play the game or not? I played the game, sold out to the man and have been rewarded. I've made my money. Although I have several years to retirement, in my current financial state I should have a good retirement. Hopefully my health cooperates. That all being said, if I decided at a young age NOT to play the game, I can't say I would be any happier.

What it boils down to is, do you want to play the game or not? I played the game, sold out to the man and have been rewarded. I've made my money. Although I have several years to retirement, in my current financial state I should have a good retirement. Hopefully my health cooperates. That all being said, if I decided at a young age NOT to play the game, I can't say I would be any happier.

I'm playing that game too....but if I could choose to "play the game" and "not play the game"and get the dough, I'd safely choose the latter:):):)!!!

I contract my work out to those who will take their time, concentrating on ONE thing at time, do it well, then move on.

I consider people who work that way to be hard workers.

Archived