Love Her Or Hate Her?

redrum

I prefer Wendy O'Wiliams......she could eat off Gaga's head and t**s any day......Gaga doesn't know 1/4 of what life is all about with respect to Wendy O'Williams (who actually LIVED life to its fullest!!!!:):))

Wendy O.? Oh yeah she is the one who I saw shooting marshmallows out of her vajay-jay - a real class act that one!

I think you are on the record that you don't care for Gaga or her music.

She is crap!

A true superstar, who is not afraid to dress like a desperate groupie!!

She is CRAPPY FAKE to boot too:):):). As I said before, I prefer the REAL LIFE WOW........she could machine gun that fake crap of Gaga off the stage :):):)

wendyowilliamsii.jpg

By blackglove at 2011-06-07

wendyowilliamsplas10.jpg

wendyoutraegous.jpg

unledoqq.png

Wendy was FOR REAL man...........

I don't believe that people should take their own lives without deep and thoughtful reflection over a considerable period of time. I do believe strongly, however, that the right to do so is one of the most fundamental rights that anyone in a free society should have. For me, much of the world makes no sense, but my feelings about what I am doing ring loud and clear to an inner ear and a place where there is no self, only calm.”

I don't believe that people should take their own lives without deep and thoughtful reflection over a considerable period of time. I do believe strongly, however, that the right to do so is one of the most fundamental rights that anyone in a free society should have. For me, much of the world makes no sense, but my feelings about what I am doing ring loud and clear to an inner ear and a place where there is no self, only calm.” "I don't believe that people should take their own lives without deep and thoughtful reflection over a considerable period of time. I do believe strongly, however, that the right to do so is one of the most fundamental rights that anyone in a free society should have. For me, much of the world makes no sense, but my feelings about what I am doing ring loud and clear to an inner ear and a place where there is no self, only calm."

Gene Simmons, Joey Ramone, and many others issued statements on her achievement at the time of her death. On Motörhead's 1999 live album Everything Louder Than Everyone Else, before the song "No Class", Motörhead vocalist Lemmy said that he wanted to dedicate this song officially to her.[12]

A memorial was held at CBGB on May 18.[13] Several of Wendy's former Plasmatics co-members (Chosei Funahara, Richie Stotts, Wes Beech, Stu Deutsch, Jean Beauvoir and possibly TC Tolliver) played a six-song set with four of them handling the vocals.[14]

I know of lots of artists that perform material written by others. Depending upon the situation, I don't think that makes a musician any less "real".

I'm aware that a lot of artist do that. For instance one of my favorite bands, Judas Priest used a couple of songs written by Bob Halligan Jr. However, in Priest's case they only used 2 or 3 songs he wrote (Take These Chains, Some Heads Are Gonna Roll, and maybe one or two others) out of their immense catalog of songs.

But in Lady Gaga's case, with the exception of "Speechless" off of "The Fame Monster" and "You and I" off of "Born This Way," every single one of Lady Gaga's songs have an outside songwriter brought in by Interscope Records listed on the credits. Same goes for Katy Perry, whose catalog includes a total of three songs written by herself. This total is for her preforming as Katy Perry, and does not count the 4 songs she wrote by herself on the record she released preforming under the name Katy Hudson in 2001.

In short, the reason I dislike Lady Gaga's music isn't because outside songwriters help her, it's because out of the total of thirty five songs she's ever recorded, she's only written two of them herself.

In short, the reason I dislike Lady Gaga's music isn't because outside songwriters help her, it's because out of the total of thirty five songs she's ever recorded, she's only written two of them herself.

That's why you dislike her, really? If that is your criteria for listening and enjoying an artist, and I have no reason to doubt you, then I guess that is going to cut out a lot of them from your play list. To each his own.... ;)

Wendy was FOR REAL man...........

I don't believe that people should take their own lives without deep and thoughtful reflection over a considerable period of time. I do believe strongly, however, that the right to do so is one of the most fundamental rights that anyone in a free society should have. For me, much of the world makes no sense, but my feelings about what I am doing ring loud and clear to an inner ear and a place where there is no self, only calm."

I don't believe that people should take their own lives without deep and thoughtful reflection over a considerable period of time. I do believe strongly, however, that the right to do so is one of the most fundamental rights that anyone in a free society should have. For me, much of the world makes no sense, but my feelings about what I am doing ring loud and clear to an inner ear and a place where there is no self, only calm." "I don't believe that people should take their own lives without deep and thoughtful reflection over a considerable period of time. I do believe strongly, however, that the right to do so is one of the most fundamental rights that anyone in a free society should have. For me, much of the world makes no sense, but my feelings about what I am doing ring loud and clear to an inner ear and a place where there is no self, only calm."

Gene Simmons, Joey Ramone, and many others issued statements on her achievement at the time of her death. On Motörhead's 1999 live album Everything Louder Than Everyone Else, before the song "No Class", Motörhead vocalist Lemmy said that he wanted to dedicate this song officially to her.[12]

A memorial was held at CBGB on May 18.[13] Several of Wendy's former Plasmatics co-members (Chosei Funahara, Richie Stotts, Wes Beech, Stu Deutsch, Jean Beauvoir and possibly TC Tolliver) played a six-song set with four of them handling the vocals.[14]

After a corrupt industry was finished exploiting her desire for attention to the point where she had demeaned herself into being nothing more than a reactionary sexual object, she had lost her self-esteem and considered her life to be worthless. In an act of desperation and realizing that her audience was depraved and lacking in basic morality, she continued to the ultimate end of a long pattern of self-destructive behaviour and took her own life in an act of cowardice. Her vacuous life sucked her into a spiralling vortex and no one here on earth who reached out to help her (if anyone tried to help her at all) was able to retrieve this broken person.

She should have instead simply quit the industry and found something better to do with her time, and people who would value her as a whole person.

There is no way that I will make excuses for this kind of self-destructive behaviour or condone a corrupt industry that uses theater as a disguise for true depravity. Some people will lower themselves to anything just to gain applause, even from the most despicable audiences.

This was a plain old rotten show.

Hopefully Lady Gaga will draw the line at her character rather than allow this kind of intrusion onto her inner psyche. In the end, she will be a far better artist. Wendy O simply destroyed herself.

btw, men who exploit women to their own detriment don't rate too highly with me.The industry wasted her with no respect for her overall well-being. There's no excuse for that. It's a shame.

lady-gaga-vma-meat-dress-09132010-27-820x1230.jpg

This pic made me think of the old flick 'The Naked Prey' where the natives (cannibals) tied the one guy to a spit and coated him with some kind of 'shake and bake' mixture and they cooked him over a fire. Wouldn't they just love her in that get-up? :lol:

Where's Uncle Meat?

:D

I'll give you a hint; the same guy who designed Princess Beatrice's hat for the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton probably had something to do with it.

philiptreacy.org

I wonder what he would charge to make me a leopard skin pillbox hat?

B)

Archived