space station on mars?

slave to zep

i hope we find out more about this. i am really curious about it.

Hi Slave,

Me too, but i really dont think it will amount to much, just some Galatic Mining Corporation leaving its shit behind before moving ont to infect and fcuk up another world.

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, There was reports of the same kinda things appearing on the moon in the 70s but nothing has come of it.

Hi Slave,

Me too, but i really dont think it will amount to much, just some Galatic Mining Corporation leaving its shit behind before moving ont to infect and fcuk up another world.

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, There was reports of the same kinda things appearing on the moon in the 70s but nothing has come of it.

and some say the reason we haven't been back to the moon is because of alien presence there ........

ok, now i am really starting to wonder what goes on in this world .........

anyone familiar with this guy?

phil schneider

http://www.ufodigest.com/mystery.html

some of his claims will be too confronting for some people.

me, i just don't know if all ( or any ) of what he had to say was truth or fantasy.

but

IF what he said WAS true ......... OMG!

edited to add

i tried to look for some info on him in wikipedia, but there is none. and then a i found another link saying that his wiki page keeps getting erased ........

ok, now i am really starting to wonder what goes on in this world .........

anyone familiar with this guy?

phil schneider

http://www.ufodigest.com/mystery.html

some of his claims will be too confronting for some people.

me, i just don't know if all ( or any ) of what he had to say was truth or fantasy.

but

IF what he said WAS true ......... OMG!

edited to add

i tried to look for some info on him in wikipedia, but there is none. and then a i found another link saying that his wiki page keeps getting erased ........

Hi Slave,

Dont worry too much, America has probably done a deal with the Aliens, but just what can the Aliens want?

My guess is,

1. PROTEIN-15million people is a lot of protein especialy if they are dissidents. :o

2. FUEL-what fuel would an Alien use? maybe Nuclear i would think.

3. GOLD- there is so little Gold in the universe it would be a very sort after commodity, there had been about 5 olympic swimming pools of Gold that have ever been dug up, not much for the size of a planet is it?

4. SLAVES-and there are about what 5 billion to chose from?

I think i'm OK though, i'm more fat than prorein, i'm no good for fuel, havent got any gold and i would make one lazy lousy troublesome slave, how bout you Slave? do you think they would be interested in you?

Kind Regards, Danny

WOW conspiracy talk alien-style.......why not talk about the REAL down to Earth (PUN INTENDED!!!:):):)) probs??! Like who really bombed the Twin Towers and did Bin Laden ever exist in the first place or was he just an "invented enemy"??? How about that for REAL scary talk??!:):):):)

You start it Spider and we'll all join in. ;)

Regards, Danny

Archived