Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Alice

Which Zeppelin would you marry?

Which Zeppelin would you marry?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you marry if you could

• Jason Bonham (he's actually no real Zeppelin, but still)
    • John Bonham (if he lived)
    • John Paul Jones
    • Jimmy Page
    • Robert Plant
    • No one!

Not to be mean...but that isn't really shocking, now is it :lol:

Just think it's funny because he's the youngest... But he's great too, it's hard to play like Bonzo!

Jimmy!

I really love Robert too, but if I had to marry one I would take Jimmy, I think living with him would be better than with Robert who is always away doing something.

I think it's really interesting, there are many people who love someone but like to marry somebody else....

Hmm, I've been thinking again and although I'm ONLY in love with Jimmy, JPJ seems to be the best family man.......TSRTS is so cute with the FEE FI FO FUM ^_^ .........but, no.

JPJ JPJ JPJ JPJ JPJ JPJ JPJ

FOREVER!!!!!!

although, granted, if Jimmy Page proposed to me, it'd be almost impossible to say no. unless I was married to JPJ. heh.

hey everyone, I'm new! :)

^ I might consider polygamy in that situation. :P

Anyway, I voted Plant because I still contend that he's the hottest guy ever even if he is older than my dad, and from all accounts he seems really nice.

JPJ would be a close second, Jimmy's a little weird for me, and I could never consider Bonzo after hearing about the mudshark incident... to quote my one year old niece, "Eeeewww."

^I thought he was just in the room and did have anything to do with it.

I wouldn't either. It's hard telling. We probably won't ever know.

If we knew everything that went on during those tours, I don't think we'd ever look at any of them the same.

None of them - don't know them personally to be able to say whether marriage would work or not. What we see and what they're really like are not always quite the same and I don't mean that in a negative way.

None of them. I couldn't handle being married to someone that famous. Because then you'd see creepy people on Led Zeppelin message boards asking for my name, a photograph, my measurements or God knows what else. That would seriously squick me out.

None of them. I couldn't handle being married to someone that famous. Because then you'd see creepy people on Led Zeppelin message boards asking for my name, a photograph, my measurements or God knows what else. That would seriously squick me out.

I know how you feel.i don't know if i would be a good candidate.

If i would talk to them i wouln't ask anything but if i could help them out with the music and

anything that i could help them out with.

Unless if they want me to work for them yes I would.I would be very shy though.

Actually there are many reasons not to marry Robert, but I think if I ever see him I would probably run to him and ask him to marry me before he could say anything else :rolleyes:

I feel like a twat now. I voted for John Bonham, not because I'm at all attracted to him but because he seems to be a fairly commited husband. He's a good family man. He loved his family and I think that loyalty is important :blush:

I voted for both Robert and Jimmy.

Jimmy because I think he'll make a good father and I like his overall personality.

Robert because I have a feeling we'll get along very well. Plus he has an awesome voice, he's damn hot, and his hair! I can play with it all day! :rolleyes:

What a crazy, school-girl, groupie-type question.

When I was 12-13 years old I wanted to marry George Harrison. Of course Pattie Boyd did that.

So , are you asking would anyone want to marry them NOW, at their current age, or back when they were young and hot and full of testosterone?

I would have to say I'd want to sleep with the 21-31 year old Robert Plant.(Oh so very sexy man) I'd rather be married to the 21-31 year old John Paul Jones (for stability reasons)

I'd want to fool around and flirt with the 25-35 year old Jimmy Page, and get inside his head to see what made him tick.

TODAY-NOW-IN 2008

Would just like to sit and chat with each of them, not marry them.

What a crazy, school-girl, groupie-type question.

When I was 12-13 years old I wanted to marry George Harrison. Of course Pattie Boyd did that.

So , are you asking would anyone want to marry them NOW, at their current age, or back when they were young and hot and full of testosterone?

I would have to say I'd want to sleep with the 21-31 year old Robert Plant.(Oh so very sexy man) I'd rather be married to the 21-31 year old John Paul Jones (for stability reasons)

I'd want to fool around and flirt with the 25-35 year old Jimmy Page, and get inside his head to see what made him tick.

TODAY-NOW-IN 2008

Would just like to sit and chat with each of them, not marry them.

I'd marry Jimmy or Robert.Jimmy first.

I'd marry Jimmy or Robert.Jimmy first.

Well, after second thought......maybe I'd want to sleep with the 2008, 59 yr old Robert Plant. What the hell.......but marriage? Wouldn't work long term.