Which Zeppelin would you marry?

Alice

Which Zeppelin would you marry?  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you marry if you could

• Jason Bonham (he's actually no real Zeppelin, but still)
    • John Bonham (if he lived)
    • John Paul Jones
    • Jimmy Page
    • Robert Plant
    • No one!

What happened to Royal Orleans? Do you not believe it? If it was true I'd feel pity for the guy if it is true.

Maybe it was Robert dressed up again. Isn't there some sort of story that George Harrison and Stevie Wonder were waiting for Led Zep in the hotel so they decided to send Robert down in drag?

From what i read about Jones, he hung around with people you don't normally associate with rock stars. I don't know if he ever cheated, but he does say he wife ain't stupid either. but i read he used to hang around with hippies, If i had to guess he probably invited he/or she up to smoke some pot, and didn't realize or cared if she was a he. I don't think Robert would write a song about that if he thought Jonsey did do something. Anyways i think Moe was around with him alot. Maybe not all the time, but enough to think he wasn't worried about anything. Then again there was the movie Almost Famous.

:rolleyes: Since we're talking FANTASY here... I would choose Jimmy from right around 1969 :P (woo-hoo!) Right before Zep's height of fame and Jimmy just looked so delicious then! :wub::wub: Also, he does have such a sweet way about him, soft spoken and classy. Oh yeah, he rocks!!

Maybe it was Robert dressed up again. Isn't there some sort of story that George Harrison and Stevie Wonder were waiting for Led Zep in the hotel so they decided to send Robert down in drag?

I don't really know about that. I doubt that any of the boys were totally innnocent on tour. No one holds it against any of them. It was all in good fun.

But would any of you marry Jimmy or Robert as they are today?

There are people that would. I can't though because there are laws against it.

Yeah, I would marry Robert though he is nearly 30 years older than me!!! Jimmy is lucky married with small kids, so I would not marry him now.

Robert is 46 years older than me :rolleyes:

I voted for both Robert and Jimmy.

Jimmy because I think he'll make a good father and I like his overall personality.

Robert because I have a feeling we'll get along very well. Plus he has an awesome voice, he's damn hot, and his hair! I can play with it all day! :rolleyes:

Oh... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Difficult to say...

Jimmy or Robert... AHHHHHHH... DIFFICULT DECISION... :unsure: ... :wtf:

I REALLY DON'T KNOW...

rob104.jpg

or

04a149fd1.jpg

I love Zeppelin very much, and think they're are all really great...

but I wouldn't marry any member of Zep past or present. I don't think I'd want to marry any major rock star, as a matter of fact. I've seen what goes on at shows....

So what ? :wub:

Yeah me!!! :D I'll marry Robert as he is, and for Jimmy, I think he looks very good for his age!

OF COURSE YES!!!!!!

They are still beautiful and you know, still the same... :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ah, it's nice to see the old bitches who slut-gutted themselves across the old board, have managed to stagger their way over here...

I do not want to marry any of the band members.

Already married the best guy in the world IMO, 28 years ago and still going.

I guess you could say I'm one of the "old bitches" who staggered my way over here from the old board. :wtf:

Well it wouldn't be the Hindenburg. It go BOOM! :o

The Graf Zeppelin perhaps. Or the Akron. The Los Angeles was a beautiful sight to behold! It had a nice run and I...

What's that? Not about favorite airships?? Oh.

Sorry ladies, my mistake. Carry on! :bagoverhead:

Archived