Which Zeppelin would you marry?

Alice

Which Zeppelin would you marry?  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you marry if you could

• Jason Bonham (he's actually no real Zeppelin, but still)
    • John Bonham (if he lived)
    • John Paul Jones
    • Jimmy Page
    • Robert Plant
    • No one!

:wub: I would marry Jimmy :wub: I love everything about him his hair, his eyes, his swag, his style, his attitude, his energy, his charm, his smile, his talent, his voice, etc. but i didn't like Zeppelin because of Jimmy or his looks at the time when i very first heard "Kashmir" and "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" I was already felling in love with the band and their music at first i wasn't so into Jimmy when i first saw how he look like i thought he was a chick and then i start looking at more pics of him that's when i start falling in love with him i still have a mad crush on Jimmy. JP makes me calm whenever i see his face he got a face of an angel...no lie. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Jimmy hands down! Like let's imagine i'm at the altar ready to say "Yes I Do" and by some mysterious coincidence Jimmy is passing by, i'll ditch the fiancé and run faster than Usain Bolt to scoop Pagey and get married to him instead in Las Vegas or some exotic caribbean islands u_u

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Jimmy! I think we have some things in common. He is an only child, so am I. I am a Capricorn, so is he. Is it not good to marry somebody of the same astrology? Or is that just ludicrous?

Let me put it this way, Jimmy has a lot of (wish to be) wives that he doesn't even know about!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would not marry any of them but I would have coffee with Robert or Jimmy. From their past relationships it does appear that RP and JP get bored easily and are off to the next new thing. JPJ would be the marrying kind and JB from what I have read. But who knows...really. People assume things that happened years ago....I would hate to be judged on some things that happened so long ago and you really do not even remember. Lets face it if we had the choice of mates that they have it would be hard to be in one relationship!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted for Robert Plant. Unfortunately, he and I would have a sex-less marriage because I would be playing my guitar all the time and he'd be singing.....there may be the occasional hug but that would be it.

i think we could go of it. lol....cheers Rich...........................and not "Gay Rich" from the Howard Stern show, not that there is anything wrong with that,....

Honestly, in a marry/fuck/kill situation, I'd marry Jonesy for the stability of his life, fuck Jimmy AND Robert (I may a lesbian, but I would still fuck their brains out...), and kill Bonzo, not because I want to, but there's no other alternative.

Archived