Not so hot Zep songs

bouillon

166 members have voted

1. 1. Which are your THREE least favourite?

You don't have to choose three. You don't have to choose any.

And please don't flame me for the 11 choices - I really like about half of them, and only included them because they are often grumbled about.

Oh, and feel free to state your absolute least favourite. Mine's Carouselambra.

Edited by bouillon

I voted for two of them. "Hats Off to (Roy) Harper" and "The Crunge." Mainly because they have been my two least favorite songs from Zeppelin for a long time. I don't love all the other choices, but some of them I like. For example: "Fool in the Rain" and "D'yer Mak'er." But of course this poll is a matter of opinion.

That's utter pish. I wasn't aware that in order to be a Led Zeppelin fan, I had to like every single song they did.

Hi Liz,

I said "TRUE ZEPP FANS" as you are just a fan and would know nothing of the DEVOTION us "TRUE FANS" have, now you are sentenced to 10 Hail Marys and a trip round the Rosery for your Blasphemy. ;)

Regards, Danny

Edited by BIGDAN

I'm reporting you all to the Vatican for an ExCommunication Breakdown. :o

Disregards, Danny

PS, TRUE ZEPP FANS dont get involved in Anti Zepp Polls. ;)

True Zep fans are not blind to their occasional lapses.

Only Fanboys claim to love everything they ever did.

Peace :hippy:

True Zep fans are not blind to their occasional lapses.

Only Fanboys claim to love everything they ever did.

Peace :hippy:

Bullshite, i'm no Fan Boy, just a Devoted Deciple of the Temple of Led Zeppelin, Check out my Avatar thats me in Unifirm, Peace is for Woofters, i'm a Warrior matey. :o;):lol:

Regards Danny

Edited by BIGDAN

Bullshite, i'm no Fan Boy, just a Devoted Deciple of the Temple of Led Zeppelin, Check out my Avatar thats me in Unifirm, Peace is for Woofters, i'm a Warrior matey. :o;):lol:

Regards Danny

Come on, do you mean to tell me you like "Fool in the Rain"?

Come on, do you mean to tell me you like "Fool in the Rain"?

Hi Janet,

Yes, i absolutly love it, as it reminds me of the 78 world cup, and i can honestly say that there is not ONE song of theirs that i dont like, skip or wont play, and thats called having a love affair with the band, something that has been going on with them and me for 40 years plus.

Regards, Danny

Hi Janet,

Yes, i absolutly love it, as it reminds me of the 78 world cup, and i can honestly say that there is not ONE song of theirs that i dont like, skip or wont play, and thats called having a love affair with the band, something that has been going on with them and me for 40 years plus.

Regards, Danny

My hat's off to you! Can't stand that song and don't know anything about the 78 world cup.

Hi Janet,

Regards, Danny

Can't agree with you more, I just see the beauty in each of Zep's songs. Its like the girl ya love, you don't see flaws, just the beauty.

Can't agree with you more, I just see the beauty in each of Zep's songs. Its like the girl ya love, you don't see flaws, just the beauty.

Hi JohnyB,

You put it better than i ever could, but there arent any flaws just beauty. ;)

Regards, Danny

That's utter pish. I wasn't aware that in order to be a Led Zeppelin fan, I had to like every single song they did.

Agreed. There is no criteria for being a Zeppelin fan or a "true" Zep fan (whatever that is). Why do people always feel the need to tell others on here how they should be a fan of something?

IMO, I think these eleven throw away songs grouped together would make a better LP than most other bands have released. I guess thats what makes Zeppelin the greatist.

Not by a long shot. Then again, it's all about opinion so there is no one band that's the "greatest", even Led Zeppelin. It's all in the ear of the beer holder.

Yes, it's a serious comment. I know it's shocking that someone would dare step outside the echo chamber when it comes to that particular song, but you'll get over it. I don't like the song. To be honest, I hate it. I don't think it's the best song they ever did, I don't even think it's the best song on its album. I think Page did better guitar solos that get ZERO recognition, which is really sad.

Led Zeppelin did a great number of incredible songs I enjoy listening to. That song isn't one of them. It's not the end of the world, it's not an insult, it's not anything other than my personal opinion and feelings on that particular song. No more, no less. If you can't handle and/or accept that this is my opinion, and that at no time have I ever nor will I ever try to persuade people to change theirs, well.....that's not my problem. I shouldn't have to say I like something that I don't to avoid people like you getting your shorts in a knot about it.

LoL, I have to hand it to you Electrophile , you do speak your mind.

I don't necessarily disagree with you either by the way. I don't dislike Stairway but it's very overrated.

My choice in this poll is Carouselambra. It's not the Zeppelin I care to remember.

Edited by dazedcat

my least favourite is the crunge. i just don't get that one.

i also voted poor tom and ozone baby.

i like fool in the rain, but i wish they had have left out the sports whistle out.

and i do like d'yer maker and carousellambra.

and i love for your life, it's one that hardly ever gets talked about.

and i love stairway.