Political correctness

bouillon

Sorry Mate, didnt someone tell you, the train at platform 6 left an hour ago and i was on it, had to attend a Red Neck meeting of my Local KKK and White Supremacy Group, I would have invited you but you know? didnt think you would appreciate the Lecture, sorry. :slapface:

Regards, Danny

d418c206.jpg

4a89ee2c.jpg

1ddcdb40.jpg

:goodpost:

that is so true. many words and phrases have been softened these days.

it seems that each generation gets " softer " and more politically correct than the previous one.

i say call a spade a spade ( or a bloody shovel! ).

You mean "Not" a bloddy shovel dont you? :slapface:

Kind Regards, Danny

um, no i mean call a spade a bloody shovel.

i'm an aussie, remember! we don't like fancy names like spade.

Right, only our saying is "Call Spade a Spade not a Shovel" so i got a bit confused.

Kind Regards, Danny

:goodpost:

that is so true. many words and phrases have been softened these days.

it seems that each generation gets " softer " and more politically correct than the previous one.

i say call a spade a spade ( or a bloody shovel! ).

think your man groucho could get away with this on television these days?

from "you bet your life"

contestant:" hi, groucho my name is maria, i'm married and a housewife and i have 11 children..."

groucho: "you say you have 11 children??"

contestant: what can i say, groucho? i love my husband!"

groucho: well, i love my cigar, but i take it out of my mouth once in a while...."

think your man groucho could get away with this on television these days?

from "you bet your life"

contestant:" hi, groucho my name is maria, i'm married and a housewife and i have 11 children..."

groucho: "you say you have 11 children??"

contestant: what can i say, groucho? i love my husband!"

groucho: well, i love my cigar, but i take it out of my mouth once in a while...."

love it! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

i have only ever seen snippets of that show, would love to see a whole series.

groucho was a true genius, a one-off.

i have harpos autobiography, " harpo speaks ". it is just wonderful. so funny, and so sad as well.

love it! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

i have only ever seen snippets of that show, would love to see a whole series.

groucho was a true genius, a one-off.

i have harpos autobiography, " harpo speaks ". it is just wonderful. so funny, and so sad as well.

craigslist11.jpg

one of the crown jewels from my marx brother collection, slave...

ah, so you are a big fan also? i knew you had class! ;)

which is your favourite movie?

i go back and forth between monkey business and horse feathers, but i love them all. i have most of the books, including harpo's. you are right, excellent book. my movie posters cost me a fortune but they are worth even more, now. notice the slight water damage in the lower corner. but in good shape for 1930...

How about Harry Callahan for Political Correctness?

http://www.imdb.com/...t0066999/quotes

http://www.greatlife...t-movie-quotes/

"Go on out and get some air, fatso."

" Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy."

"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!"

" Well I'm all broken up about that man's rights."

"Well, opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one."

I jus love Clint, my all American Hero. :wub: he reminds me of me. :lol:

Regards, Danny

i go back and forth between monkey business and horse feathers, but i love them all. i have most of the books, including harpo's. you are right, excellent book. my movie posters cost me a fortune but they are worth even more, now. notice the slight water damage in the lower corner. but in good shape for 1930...

wow, that is an original? wow! lucky you!

my fave is a day at the races, i think. but i love them all. when i first saw those people doing that crazy fast dancing in ADATR, i was astounded, yet they seem to have been nobodys .... :unsure:

i wish the boys were still around today. wonder what they would say about all this political correctness? they would have a field day, i reckon!

Actually my M.O. is handing people their ass when they make idiotic remarks.

When they are unable to counter the points I make in my reasoned arguments, the only recourse said people are left with is to accuse me of name-calling.

Predictable as always, GZ.

The last time I "handed you your ass" on the subject of name calling, you had a different excuse...... it was something to the effect that you didn't do it that much..... now here you are at it again.

The last time I "handed you your ass" on the subject of name calling, you had a different excuse...... it was something to the effect that you didn't do it that much..... now here you are at it again.

Sticks and Stones Gospel Zone, Sticks and Stones.

Even calling me a Racist couldnt get under my THICK skin so the name calling didnt work, but calling me a " knuckle-dragging cave-dwellers" quite hurt my feelings, really, a tear formed in the corner of my eye, my heart sank a little, but then a thought entered this knuckle-dragging cave-dwellers brain and it said "you are a knuckle-dragging cave-dweller and so was your father" this cheered me up no end and now i find i can face society without a care in the world at what anybody thinks of me or calls me because i am a "knuckle-dragging cave-dweller".

Regards Danny the knuckle-dragging cave-dweller

No, I won't point it out. I'm going to leave you to stew. Maybe it will even keep you awake tonight.

Come to think of it, you probably don't give a fcuk anyway. Cos if you did, you'd have paid more attention at school, wouldn't you?

A clue: where could an apostrophe possibly go in your siggy? There's only one place.

Oh btw, you also have at least two spelling mistakes there :blink:

No, I won't point it out. I'm going to leave you to stew. Maybe it will even keep you awake tonight.

Come to think of it, you probably don't give a fcuk anyway. Cos if you did, you'd have paid more attention at school, wouldn't you?

A clue: where could an apostrophe possibly go in your siggy? There's only one place.

Oh btw, you also have at least two spelling mistakes there :blink:

Why do you take so long to reply to me? are you playing with yourself or someone? :o

I know about the "Its" it was deliberately left out, all of my mistakes are delebrate, why would i make a mistake by mistake? :slapface:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, What other mistakes did i make then? deliberately. :lol:

Archived