Political correctness

bouillon

No need to use 3rd parties or new IDs, BigDan. We can still talk ABOUT him, can't we? And won't he just luuuurve that, being the attention-seeker that he is?

You know, I actually think he's a fairly intelligent & well-meaning chap. The problem is that, like most people high on conviction and power-drunk on the Righteousness Of True Belief, he always comes in all-guns-blazing, and uses his polemic as a chainsaw, rather than the fencing epee that a more temperate and persuasive debater might choose.

You're Right, as always, :(

I tend to be the "Master of the Mallet" when it comes to Sword Fencing, i am not subtle and i am the epitomy of a Working Class Knuckle Head, but my Wit and Charm are Legendry with the Ladys, only dont tell the Misses will you? ;) and some Ladies wont agree with that statement and see me for what i really am, what was it now? oh yea a "Jackarse" i can live with that, i've been called worse by my nan. :o:lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

You're the e-thug around here.

All my comments were strictly regarding discussions.

I guess you are not aware that you Are You Aware'd.

Internet badasses are so comical.

But I'm not surprised you're asking, though.

Probably hard to tell with your head stuck so far up it.

Seriously though, please stop e-scaring me.

It makes me so e-nervous.

lulz.

Wotta pantload.

now, i know i did read this whole thread. and i do recall you telling us all that handing somebody's ass back to them was your job? did i get that right? and did you already forget about pointing out where i live and using that as an example for having no credibility on this subject, much like a RACIST would do?

i know i read that. you did say that, didn't you, tough guy? am i supposed to be intimidated by your intellect? you, a person that uses the term "pantload"? (i laughed outloud AGAIN as i typed that).

so want another chance at that ignorant statement about biloxi, mississippi? i wouldn't either, if i were you. no matter how hard you make me and the other laugh, no one here thinks anything of what you say as having any consequence after a statement like that.

by the way, my job is alot more comprehensive than "handing someones ass" to them. i know you like your job, but you should really pick one that you're good at.

danny called me over here to get a look at ya and have a laugh. and i did laugh. maybe that's your job!

this could be the start of something-all you need is an over-inflated opinion about your self and you certainly have that.

so, good luck to ya, chuckles!

yer buddy,

beatbo

Hi beatbo,all,

come on!

Please don't take this the wrong way,but,........come on!?

This thread is about political correctness,or it was,.....now we have a flame war and has degenerated,by the recent posts,oui?That is why I posted "Going south" because it has,...

KB

Hi Dave,

I love your signature, it says so much more than mine. :D

I find that there are some people out there that unless you agree with their opinions wholly as your own and everything that they say and do, they will brand you a RACIST, NAZI, FACIST, REPUBLICAN, FCUKTARD or something derogotory, thats their stupidity and problem, if we find someone to debate with rather than someone to debase the conversation we are like pigs in shit, otherwise we are just in shit. :o;)

Very Kind Regards, Danny

danny, this guy doesn't even have the brains or the wit of SAJ, fer chrissakes! but you're right, he is funny. he conjures up a mental picture of that guy on southpark that master "worlds of warcraft" and stayed online all the time killing everybody, zits and spots, no life. i think he deserves our sympathy and we should reach out to him and help him find the right medication. and if you want to loan him some books, fine, but please, PLEASE, don't let a copy of "MEIN KAMPF" fall into his hands! he has SSKP! (serious serial killer potential)

later, brother...

Hi beatbo,all,

Please don't take this the wrong way,but,........come on!?

This thread is about political correctness,or it was,.....now we have a flame war and has degenerated,by the recent posts,oui?That is why I posted "Going south" because it has,...

KB

hi, anjin-san!

as you have heard through the grapevine, i live in the deep dark south, and although we maybe racists here, we are hospitable and if you wanted to come south, i was inviting you to "come on!" love to have ya!

but it is required by the "club" that i belong to to ask you this question: is ANJIN-SAN a jap name?

yer buddy,

beatbo

danny, this guy doesn't even have the brains or the wit of SAJ, fer chrissakes! but you're right, he is funny. he conjures up a mental picture of that guy on southpark that master "worlds of warcraft" and stayed online all the time killing everybody, zits and spots, no life. i think he deserves our sympathy and we should reach out to him and help him find the right medication. and if you want to loan him some books, fine, but please, PLEASE, don't let a copy of "MEIN KAMPF" fall into his hands! he has SSKP! (serious serial killer potential)

later, brother...

But i dont have a copy of "MEIN KAMPF" it would be "Politicaly Incorrect" of me to own it wouldnt it? (OK Anjin? back on track) but could you lend me your copy please? :o;):lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Dave, please dont gang up on him, we dont want to be percieved as "BULLIES" as well as "RACIST, NAZI, FACIST, DEMOCRATIC COMMIE BASTARDS" do we? :lol:

Hi all,

as you have heard through the grapevine, i live in the deep dark south, and although we maybe racists here, we are hospitable and if you wanted to come south, i was inviting you to "come on!" love to have ya!

I am sure you will explain it to me,...the deep dark south?And when did I call anyone from the south a racist :blink:

but it is required by the "club" that i belong to to ask you this question: is ANJIN-SAN a jap name?

It is Japanese. Anjin means pilot.San means(roughly Sir) Your point was? :huh:

KB

Hi Danny all,

>But i dont have a copy of "MEIN KAMPF" it would be "Politicaly Incorrect" of me to own it wouldnt it? (OK Anjin? back on track) but could you lend me your copy please? :o;):lol:<

Sure,give me your address. :rolleyes: Read it again.

PS, Dave, please dont gang up on him, we dont want to be percieved as "BULLIES" as well as "RACIST, NAZI, FACIST, DEMOCRATIC COMMIE BASTARDS" do we? :lol:

That's so cute,where did I say that,................

Egad!

Kev

Hi all,

I am sure you will explain it to me,...the deep dark south?And when did I call anyone from the south a racist :blink:

It is Japanese. Anjin means pilot.San means(roughly Sir) Your point was? :huh:

KB

you never called anyone from the south "racist". someone else did. and i seriously was inviting you to come on down if you were going south. john bohnams drumsticks are at the hardrock right down the street from me and i'll take you there on a pilgrammage if you come. i've done that for other's on this forum.

as for the jap comment, i was asking a perfectly innocent question as to the origins of your name but by shortening the word "japanese" to "jap", i was half expecting the PC police to comment and that would lead us back to our discussion. you see, pilot-sir, you can't shorten the racially identifying moniker of a person and be politically correct.

i hope that was the explanation you wanted, my point, as it were. okay? B)

How to be politically correct with women

She is not a BLEACHED BLONDE - She is PEROXIDE DEPENDENT.

She is not a BAD COOK - She is MICROWAVE COMPATIBLE.

She does not wear TOO MUCH JEWELRY - She is METALLICALLY OVERBURDENED.

She is not CONCEITED - She is INTIMATELY AWARE OF HER BEST QUALITIES.

She does not want to be MARRIED - She wants to lock you in DOMESTIC INCARCERATION.

She does not GAIN WEIGHT - She is a METABOLIC UNDERACHIEVER.

She does not TEASE or FLIRT - She engages in ARTIFICIAL STIMULATION.

She is not DUMB - She is a DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.

She is not TOO SKINNY - She is SKELETALLY PROMINENT.

She does not HAVE A MUSTACHE - She is IN TOUCH WITH HER MASCULINE SIDE.

She does not HATE TELEVISED SPORTS - She is ATHLETICALLY IGNORANT.

She has not BEEN AROUND - She is a PREVIOUSLY ENJOYED COMPANION.

She does not WEAR TOO MUCH PERFUME - She commits FRAGRANCE ABUSE.

She does not GO SHOPPING - She is MALL FLUENT.

She is not an AIR HEAD - She is REALITY IMPAIRED.

She does not get DRUNK or TIPSY - She gets CHEMICALLY INCONVENIENCED.

She does not get FAT or CHUBBY - She achieves MAXIMUM DENSITY.

She is not COLD or FRIGID - She is THERMALLY INACCESSIBLE.

She does not WEAR TOO MUCH MAKEUP - She has reached COSMETIC SATURATION.

She does not NAG YOU - She becomes VERBALLY REPETITIVE

Hope all you men will take notice on how NOT to offend the Ladies in your life....;)

Hi Danny all,

>But i dont have a copy of "MEIN KAMPF" it would be "Politicaly Incorrect" of me to own it wouldnt it? (OK Anjin? back on track) but could you lend me your copy please? :o;):lol:<

Sure,give me your address. :rolleyes: Read it again.

That's so cute,where did I say that,................

Egad!

Kev

Sorry Kev mate,

Not for you, for Beatbo, just to bring the topic back on track and the reference to you was supposed to be funny, failed again miserably. :(

Very Kind Retards, Danny

PS, At least you still speak to me. :wub:

so want another chance at that ignorant statement about biloxi, mississippi? i wouldn't either, if i were you. no matter how hard you make me and the other laugh, no one here thinks anything of what you say as having any consequence after a statement like that.

Can't help but notice how you and bigdan can say what you want and call it joking, but everything I say is held to strict literal interpretation.

It was a sarcastic remark, thus the Rastafarian/marijuana and tobacco company executive/smoking follow-ups.

But I will gladly state nice and plain for ya that pretty much all of Mississippi (and I'm pretty sure that includes Biloxi) has a higher RPPC (Racist Pricks Per Capita) Index than most of the U.S., even in comparison to the rest of the south.

But this entire discussion has been rendered moot by your own revelation that...

danny called me over here to get a look at ya and have a laugh.

Wow.

Poor lil' bigdan needed to call in his buddy to tag-team me.

To paraphrase Forrest Gump, "Weak is as weak does."

Run, beatbo, run!

And take bigdan with ya.

Fucking pantloads².

That's pantloads squared, get it?

It's a math reference.

And finally, I relinquish this discussion to all the last-word freaks.

The true nature of this planned attack has removed any interest this subject initially had.

The only thing even mildly interesting remaining at this point is noting how long you two will keep this alive in signature remarks, heavy-handed innuendo, and whatnot.

Kindest regards / your buddy.

Hi All,

Is it "Politicaly Correct" or not to call "Her Indoors" "the Jailer" or should i refer to her as "She Who Must Be Obeyed"? :o;):lol:

Regards, Danny

On a topic that will be close to your heart BigDan, our American brethren might be interested to learn that the usually meaningless Cock-er-ney Rhyming Slang actually shows its respect for our better halves by using an appropriate translation: 'wife' becomes 'trouble and strife' :D

On a topic that will be close to your heart BigDan, our American brethren might be interested to learn that the usually meaningless Cock-er-ney Rhyming Slang actually shows its respect for our better halves by using an appropriate translation: 'wife' becomes 'trouble and strife' :D

Quite Right Bouillon, but my "Wife" is more than my "Trouble and Strife" though, she's my "Briney" now work that one out me ole "China"?

http://www.cockneyrhymingslang.co.uk/

A current pic, waddayousay?

CaveMan.jpg

Kind Regards, Danny the Troll

Quite Right Bouillon, but my "Wife" is more than my "Trouble and Strife" though, she's my "Briney" now work that one out me ole "China"?

http://www.cockneyrhymingslang.co.uk/

A current pic, waddayousay?

CaveMan.jpg

Kind Regards, Danny the Troll

Yup, that looks like a true Hammer to me :lol:

Gotta go - I'm gonna try to Bobby Moore a quick Jodrell off my Abercrombie :P

Yup, that looks like a true Hammer to me :lol:

Gotta go - I'm gonna try to Bobby Moore a quick Jodrell off my Abercrombie :P

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The Abercrombie Arms is a Rub in Poplar where we used to Firm Up before a good old Knees Up with the Mancs down the Barking Frog.

Small world hey?

Kind Regards, Danny

They even made poor old Winston Churchill PC.. :o They took his Cigar from him....

Before..

winston1.PNG

After...

winston2.PNG

Wow! :o Now that's truly taking the entire concept of "Political Correctness" and "censorship" to a new level of ridiculous! Don't get me wrong. I wholeheartedly support the very concept of "political correctness" and the role it can play to teach young kids (hell! even adults for that matter!) that words such as "nigger", "faggot", "Paki" (to name a few!) are very inappropriate and do nothing but breed hate and discrimination. But, that image of Churchill happens to be a very iconic one which signifies so much and yet it's been censored because of what exactly? To teach kids out there values like not to smoke?! :wacko: Honestly, this is taking things a bit too far!

Yesterday during the US Golf Open Championship, NBC network showed a bunch of school kids receiting the pledge of allegience before the golf began. They did this to "show the patriotim" behind the event. I didn't know there was patriotism in the US Open but that's not the point. What NBC did was to edit and remove the "under God" line from the pledge.

Now I know the history of the pledge of allegience and these two words were not added until 1954. Prior to that it wasn't there at all. Still, people took offense to this and NBC "apologized" for this.

More political correctness here. If you want to remove "under God" and restore the pledge to the way it was, then remove it permanently. Don't "edit" on the fly like this.

Archived