Political correctness

bouillon

Lol...Socciopath.....A lunatic that loves soccer?

Quite a cool word indeed for....uhhm....football hooligan ?!?

Why is everybody here in this politically incorrect thread not willing to use the word FUCK btw?

Fucking is a wonderful thing, if there was more fucking going on right now, there would be less silly arguments and hurt feelings here.

Why do you take so long to reply to me? are you playing with yourself or someone? :o

I know about the "Its" it was deliberately left out, all of my mistakes are delebrate, why would i make a mistake by mistake? :slapface:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, What other mistakes did i make then? deliberately. :lol:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah that's better, just been for a quick shag. And this time, I even asked first :D

I was cooking before, btw - being the modern, non-knuckle-dragging renaissance man that I am B)

GTG now, it's time for the soaps. They're not just for women, you know :wave:

The last time I "handed you your ass" on the subject of name calling, you had a different excuse...... it was something to the effect that you didn't do it that much..... now here you are at it again.

Actually, the topic was your relentless spewing of the same old perspective (old music is king, new music sucks), following me into a new thread to do it, and you ended up countering only that I resorted to name-calling.

My point exactly.

You had no reasonable response, so you whined about name-calling (I said you were a musical Luddite, which is not only clever, but accurate, as well as devoid of offensive language).

And now here you are again, following me into yet another thread just to keep your whiny argument going.

Not surprising that you're taking up for bigdan in this, as your many comments about rap and hiphop music and artists clearly reveal where your feelings regarding race lie, as well.

And, like most people who are stymied by the response to the topic at hand, you find a peripheral issue to bring to the fore instead.

Much like bigdan uses his signature and posts in other threads to continue taking verbal jabs at me while avoiding a direct response in this thread where the discussion is.

He's clearly painted himself into a corner trying to defend the indefensible, so he's reduced to lampooning and goofing, because he has no legitimate argument.

So, GZ, why don't you go rattle on about how awesome the Rolling Stones are in one of their threads, or about how bad new music sucks compared to the 70s instead of trolling around for an argument from me?

You do have a lot in common with bigdan, though.

Besides similar views regarding racism, you both rely almost exclusively on extrapolation of comments to make points.

Weak.

And tedious.

Actually, the topic was your relentless spewing of the same old perspective (old music is king, new music sucks), following me into a new thread to do it, and you ended up countering only that I resorted to name-calling.

My point exactly.

You had no reasonable response, so you whined about name-calling (I said you were a musical Luddite, which is not only clever, but accurate, as well as devoid of offensive language).

And now here you are again, following me into yet another thread just to keep your whiny argument going.

Not surprising that you're taking up for bigdan in this, as your many comments about rap and hiphop music and artists clearly reveal where your feelings regarding race lie, as well.

And, like most people who are stymied by the response to the topic at hand, you find a peripheral issue to bring to the fore instead.

Much like bigdan uses his signature and posts in other threads to continue taking verbal jabs at me while avoiding a direct response in this thread where the discussion is.

He's clearly painted himself into a corner trying to defend the indefensible, so he's reduced to lampooning and goofing, because he has no legitimate argument.

So, GZ, why don't you go rattle on about how awesome the Rolling Stones are in one of their threads, or about how bad new music sucks compared to the 70s instead of trolling around for an argument from me?

You do have a lot in common with bigdan, though.

Besides similar views regarding racism, you both rely almost exclusively on extrapolation of comments to make points.

Weak.

And tedious.

Really?

I made my point, had it confirmed by beatbo, shown you up for the person that you are, refused to rise to your insidious bait, made many witty comments at your expence, raised my total post count by 50 with your help, what would you say to that then?

JOB DONE and its still only a word

(SNIGGER SNIGGER)

Not Very Kind Regards, Danny

...as your many comments about rap and hiphop music and artists clearly reveal where your feelings regarding race lie, as well.

Forgive me for jumping in here, cos I haven't seen GZ's comments about raphop.

IMO, raphop sucks. It's just an excuse for bad and offensive poets to muscle in on the music scene in a totally non-musical way. What's more, it has had an almost exclusively negative effect on da yoof of today, but it has at least provided us over here with possibly the purest form of comedy we've ever seen: the phenomenon of the Wigga Chav, with his/her Burberry cap, crap Argos bling, partially exposed stinking bum-crack, and risibly phoney patois.

Am I warm?

Forgive me for jumping in here, cos I haven't seen GZ's comments about raphop.

IMO, raphop sucks. It's just an excuse for bad and offensive poets to muscle in on the music scene in a totally non-musical way. What's more, it has had an almost exclusively negative effect on da yoof of today, but it has at least provided us over here with possibly the purest form of comedy we've ever seen: the phenomenon of the Wigga Chav, with his/her Burberry cap, crap Argos bling, partially exposed stinking bum-crack, and risibly phoney patois.

Am I warm?

Regarding her OPINION of said music?

Probably.

But I wasn't referring to her opinion, I was referring to specific comments she's made during those discussions that reveal a fairly obvious racist streak.

I made my point, had it confirmed by beatbo

Let me get this straight.

You had your opinion that the word "nigger" ISN'T racist "confirmed" by a male from Mississippi?

beatbo.jpg

Next, I suppose you'll have a Rastafarian "confirm" the argument that marijuana should be legalized.

Or maybe a tobacco company executive "confirm" the argument that cigarette smoking isn't harmful.

It would almost be amusing if it weren't so pathetic.

You had your opinion that the word "nigger" ISN'T racist "confirmed" by a male from Mississippi?

beatbo.jpg

Next, I suppose you'll have a Rastafarian "confirm" the argument that marijuana should be legalized.

Or maybe a tobacco company executive "confirm" the argument that cigarette smoking isn't harmful.

Your baiting of me and trying to goad me in to making a Racist Comment is quite pathetic and child like, and it will never work so quit while i'm ahead will you?

Beatbo was born in Illinois, he now lives in Mississippi, and spends a lot of time in New Orleans, and i can assure you he is no racist, he is the one person on here without predudice, a MAN to look up to, he gives his spare time to the church and rebuilt many homes after the hurricane both for Black people as well as Whites and without compensation or wages, he will chastise me for saying all this because he is a mild mannered man and a unsung hero and doesnt want recognition for his deeds, and he is my best friend on here.

And thats all i have to say to you, ever, good night and adiue for we shall correspond no more. :wave:

Regards, Danny

Heard Rush Limbaugh at some point this week refering to a man I can't recall as being "kitty whipped."

That could be a workable phrase that drives home a same point as feline whipped.

Heard Rush Limbaugh at some point this week refering to a man I can't recall as being "kitty whipped."

That could be a workable phrase that drives home a same point as feline whipped.

Pussy-whipped is the more common, and direct, term.

he is my best friend on here.

Ahhh, I stand corrected.

Your best friend "confirmed" your point.

I guess that settles it for sure.

lulz.

PPPPPS - Maybe if you keep editing/rewording your post eventually you'll come up with something that supports the "victim" role you are so desperately seeking.

Kind Regards.

Ahhh, I stand corrected.

Your best friend "confirmed" your point.

I guess that settles it for sure.

lulz.

PPPPPS - Maybe if you keep editing/rewording your post eventually you'll come up with something that supports the "victim" role you are so desperately seeking.

Kind Regards.

:rolleyes:

Although this thread has the subtext of Freedom Of Speech, I think you've made your point amply, TypeO. If BigDan is to be believed, you've probably had the last word, too. Now could you possibly refrain from this childish doggerel, whilst you still have a modicum of dignity intact? I really don't appreciate trolling in my threads. Thank you.

And remember: 'If thine eye offendeth thee, pluck it out'.

Amen.

beatbo.jpg

there we are. outed you for what you really are. pointing to a person's home and making a stereotypical assumption is exactly the same as being a racist. nice job. besides, the topic is actually about WORDS but then you would have to think to make an argument and that is asking alot.

how can the word nigger be racist if it's used by black people? only if the word is spoken by a racist. that's the point danny is trying to make, you can't fight it so you're "asshanding" M.O. (now there's a joke) paints itself out of the debate.

and another thing. you in front of me face to face would never say the things you've said on here. so hide, fanboy...

your buddy,

beatbo

ps notice the above? it says "your buddy". but it doesn't mean that. is that "racist"? and if it is, how would you know?

sorry, i better stop. this is like picking on a retard. whoops! can i use that word without offending your mother?

No one would be able to hear it because of the rattle in your head.

how can the word nigger be racist if it's used by black people? only if the word is spoken by a racist. that's the point danny is trying to make

I've already addressed that - quite specifically.

If you were actually reading the thread to follow how the discussion got to this point, instead of cherry-picking comments to attack, you'd know that.

and another thing. you in front of me face to face would never say the things you've said on here. so hide, fanboy...

Ahh, a virtual badass, a cyber-thug.

Please, oh please don't e-beat my ass, tough guy.

lulz

your buddy,

beatbo

ps notice the above? it says "your buddy". but it doesn't mean that. is that "racist"? and if it is, how would you know?

Now you're just grasping.

Idiotic analogy is idiotic.

sorry, i better stop. this is like picking on a retard. whoops! can i use that word without offending your mother?

She's not offended.

She passed September 23 last year.

But she did have Alzheimer's - maybe you can work in an insult with that.

But I'm not offended.

How could I be offended by someone who basically resorts to "yo momma" insults?

Look, it's no surprise you're attacking me here, you've made numerous drive-bys on me in the past on many of my political posts.

The idiot logic you and bigdan cling to so adamantly is flawed, and the fact that you argue the point reveals where you stand on the issue.

Other than REFERENCING the word, there is pretty much no USE of the word by non-blacks that can be construed as not racist.

You DO understand the difference between REFERENCE and USE, right?

He called that guy a nigger. <REFERENCE

That guy is a nigger. <USE

If you can't understand that, you're an idiot.

And, most likely, to some degree, racist.

Which, by the way, goes hand-in-hand.

I really don't appreciate trolling in my threads. Thank you.

Who's the troll?

Couldn't help but notice how soon you created this thread after the Living Colour thread got deleted when racial arguments took over.

And to make sure the conversation took the path you desired, you lit the fuse with your outrage about the dog's name being changed to "Digger" (from the original "Nigger")

Couldn't help but notice Perpetual Motion is now banned, as well.

I'm sure you'll come up with a new troll to stir things up with, if you haven't already.

No one would be able to hear it because of the rattle in your head.

Shouldn't you be polishing some pipes?

Who's the troll?

Couldn't help but notice how soon you created this thread after the Living Colour thread got deleted when racial arguments took over.

And to make sure the conversation took the path you desired, you lit the fuse with your outrage about the dog's name being changed to "Digger" (from the original "Nigger")

I'm sure you'll come up with a new troll to stir things up with, if you haven't already.

And what the hell precisely is that supposed to mean?

You're paranoid, dude. And your self-righteous indignation would be highly amusing were it not so utterly pathetic.

You remind me an awful lot of my ex-wife. She too could start an argument in an empty room. Fortunately, I don't have to speak to her anymore, and the same applies to you.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya :wave:

:rolleyes:

Although this thread has the subtext of Freedom Of Speech, I think you've made your point amply, TypeO. If BigDan is to be believed, you've probably had the last word, too. Now could you possibly refrain from this childish doggerel, whilst you still have a modicum of dignity intact? I really don't appreciate trolling in my threads. Thank you.

And remember: 'If thine eye offendeth thee, pluck it out'.

Amen.

Hi Bouillon,

I said i wouldnt talk to HIM

"And thats all i have to say to you, ever, good night and adiue for we shall correspond no more."

I didnt say i wouldnt use a THIRD PARTY did i? i could talk in the THIRD person, i could come back as a troll and stick it to HIM, my options are endless, but i will not talk to him directly, ever, even when he belittles my good name in pink, the fcukturd. :o:lol:

Your pointing out about "Freedom Of Speach" makes my point again, how can a WORD be RACIST when it is just a JUMBLE of LETTERS, whereas a DEED is REAL and TANGIBLE and MEASUREABLE, POINT MADE AGAIN i think dont you? :yay:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, I think my dignity went out the window long ago so dont bother trying to lecture me on it will you mate? ;)

I've already addressed that - quite specifically.

If you were actually reading the thread to follow how the discussion got to this point, instead of cherry-picking comments to attack, you'd know that.

Ahh, a virtual badass, a cyber-thug.

Please, oh please don't e-beat my ass, tough guy.

lulz

Now you're just grasping.

Idiotic analogy is idiotic.

She's not offended.

She passed September 23 last year.

But she did have Alzheimer's - maybe you can work in an insult with that.

But I'm not offended.

How could I be offended by someone who basically resorts to "yo momma" insults?

Look, it's no surprise you're attacking me here, you've made numerous drive-bys on me in the past on many of my political posts.

The idiot logic you and bigdan cling to so adamantly is flawed, and the fact that you argue the point reveals where you stand on the issue.

Other than REFERENCING the word, there is pretty much no USE of the word by non-blacks that can be construed as not racist.

You DO understand the difference between REFERENCE and USE, right?

He called that guy a nigger. <REFERENCE

That guy is a nigger. <USE

If you can't understand that, you're an idiot.

And, most likely, to some degree, racist.

Which, by the way, goes hand-in-hand.

Who's the troll?

Shouldn't you be polishing some pipes?

all i can saw to that hogwash is-wow. where's my ass, tough guy? aren't you the one handing them out?

yer buddy,

beatbo

all i can saw to that hogwash is-wow. where's my ass, tough guy? aren't you the one handing them out?

yer buddy,

beatbo

Hi Dave,

I love your signature, it says so much more than mine. :D

I find that there are some people out there that unless you agree with their opinions wholly as your own and everything that they say and do, they will brand you a RACIST, NAZI, FACIST, REPUBLICAN, FCUKTARD or something derogotory, thats their stupidity and problem, if we find someone to debate with rather than someone to debase the conversation we are like pigs in shit, otherwise we are just in shit. :o;)

Very Kind Regards, Danny

I said i wouldnt talk to HIM

I didnt say i wouldnt use a THIRD PARTY did i? i could talk in the THIRD person, i could come back as a troll and stick it to HIM, my options are endless, but i will not talk to him directly, ever, even when he belittles my good name in pink, the fcukturd. :o:lol:

No need to use 3rd parties or new IDs, BigDan. We can still talk ABOUT him, can't we? And won't he just luuuurve that, being the attention-seeker that he is?

You know, I actually think he's a fairly intelligent & well-meaning chap. The problem is that, like most people high on conviction and power-drunk on the Righteousness Of True Belief, he always comes in all-guns-blazing, and uses his polemic as a chainsaw, rather than the fencing epee that a more temperate and persuasive debater might choose.

yer buddy,

beatbo

You're the e-thug around here.

All my comments were strictly regarding discussions.

I guess you are not aware that you Are You Aware'd.

Internet badasses are so comical.

where's my ass, tough guy?

But I'm not surprised you're asking, though.

Probably hard to tell with your head stuck so far up it.

Seriously though, please stop e-scaring me.

It makes me so e-nervous.

lulz.

Wotta pantload.

Archived