Only so as not to be rude, I shall introduce myslef

Cammie

But no one ever responds to newbie intro threads, ...thats why I often just jump right on in and start posting!!!

But, here goes anyway.

I'm from Austalia,,,Led Zep fan (obviously).....but never got to see the original line up live.

managed to see Robert Plant solo in the 80's...then Page and Plant with the moroccan orchestra in the 90's,

Dread Zeppelin (a local reggae cover band )...and thats it.

Looking forward to posting.

But no one ever responds to newbie intro threads, ...thats why I often just jump right on in and start posting!!!

But, here goes anyway.

I'm from Austalia,,,Led Zep fan (obviously).....but never got to see the original line up live.

managed to see Robert Plant solo in the 80's...then Page and Plant with the moroccan orchestra in the 90's,

Hi Cammie thank you for introducing yourself I am a newbie to this site sort of too....Ive read a bit here before but this is my first time too introing myself here .so thank you for having me too and making this place a comfortable and enjoyable forum.....Truly, Mark Ps I tried to post my picture but im not sure if they are deciding or if I did it wrong......but doesnt matter much yet . what matters most here is I am with people that appreciate Led Zeppelin's great music and thats plenty..B)

But, here goes anyway.

WELCOME:)

yay! another aussie!

hope you stick around, we are really outnumbered here :P

where are you from?

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone :D

I am just up the coast a tad....Coffs Harbour.. Been here for 25 years....but born and bred in Sydney.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone :D

I am just up the coast a tad....Coffs Harbour.. Been here for 25 years....but born and bred in Sydney.

:wave:

my cousin lives at coffs. lovely place. my fiance and i stayed there about 18 months ago.

• 10 months later...

Archived