Cool Patterns!

marrahki

Hey All,

Thought some of you might be interested in some colorful spiral patterns! They were created by a new App I wrote...

3.png5.png

7.png8.png

You can find more at http://inventivegaming.com/spyss.html

Hope you enjoy,

Ramble On! smile.gif

Hi 'marrahki'

Thanks for lighting up the forum, the first one seem to me to be a Pantone Colour Chart on Acid. :blink:

Regards, Danny

Edited by BIGDAN

Hi 'marrahki'

Thanks for lighting up the forum, the first one seem to me to be a Pantone Colour Chart on Acid. :blink:

Regards, Danny

Whoa!

So you have a little (or more than a little perhaps?) printing in your background?

Interesting.

I worked in printing for quite a while before landing my current job.

Whoa!

So you have a little (or more than a little perhaps?) printing in your background?

Interesting.

I worked in printing for quite a while before landing my current job.

Hi TypeO,

Yeah, i used to be in printing too, a good friend has a company in Advertising Production and the fcuker wont give me a job.. :lol:

I own two printers, a HP C5280 Photosmart 6 Colour All In One and a 4 Colour HP C5180, both serve me well, i also use Quark Express, Photoshop and Illustrator and i just love Heraldry, hence my Avatar. :thumbsup:

What did/do you do?

Regards, Danny

PS, Put the other shit behind us now and be nice to each other hey? :yesnod::kiss::beer:

Hi TypeO,

Yeah, i used to be in printing too, a good friend has a company in Advertising Production and the fcuker wont give me a job.. :lol:

I own two printers, a HP C5280 Photosmart 6 Colour All In One and a 4 Colour HP C5180, both serve me well, i also use Quark Express, Photoshop and Illustrator and i just love Heraldry, hence my Avatar. :thumbsup:

What did/do you do?

Regards, Danny

Oh, I've done it all.

Press Operator - Everything from a little AB Dick 360 up to a Ryobi 2-color press. No 4-color stuff, though.

Pre-press, manual stripping negatives and burning aluminum plates as well as electronic pre-press.

Bindery when necessary.

I've managed a couple small franchise shops, been the graphic artist at a few.

Now I got a job with the gub'ment - still graphic design.

First 6 and a half years design/layout a 68 page magazine, but in January I took over as the webmaster.

No monthly deadline hassles with the website, don't ya know.

So yeah, I leave work every day at a normal time, no late-nighters or all-nighters trying to make a deadline any more.

PS, Put the other shit behind us now and be nice to each other hey? :yesnod::kiss::beer:

Unnecessary to even mention.

Different threads are like different worlds to me.

Ask Electrophile and others about some of the political threads we've had it out in. lulz

Oh, I've done it all.

Press Operator - Everything from a little AB Dick 360 up to a Ryobi 2-color press. No 4-color stuff, though.

Pre-press, manual stripping negatives and burning aluminum plates as well as electronic pre-press.

Bindery when necessary.

I've managed a couple small franchise shops, been the graphic artist at a few.

Now I got a job with the gub'ment - still graphic design.

First 6 and a half years design/layout a 68 page magazine, but in January I took over as the webmaster.

No monthly deadline hassles with the website, don't ya know.

So yeah, I leave work every day at a normal time, no late-nighters or all-nighters trying to make a deadline any more.

Unnecessary to even mention.

Different threads are like different worlds to me.

Ask Electrophile and others about some of the political threads we've had it out in. lulz

Nice one TypeO, you lose me in the first line mate, i'm a Philistine really, mostly self taught but myself, :wacko: and my before mentioned friend taught me a lot. My employment in Print was as a Motorcycle Messenger who was let loose on the Macs, with a Joe Cocker (A little help from my friends). :D

My dear friend and next door neighbour owns a Printing Factory in Peckham, 6 Colour Heidleberg i think, he's always working, always busy, but says Printing doesnt pay, and he has a £20 grand EType Jag in the garage which he has spent another £10 grand on recently, money bags, and holidays in Ireland 4 times a year, he has his own place out there. :lol:

Glad you have got a decent job now, time for family and friends? you can beat it, i used to do 90 hours a week but now i chill with this forum, decorating and woodworking, a little Ju Jitsu when i aint too stiff and anything else i fancy, must catch up on my Heraldry though, i have neglected it for too long now.

Nice to talk, Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Ditto, same goes for Electrophile. :beer:

meh, you knew what a Pantone chart was, lulz.

Lotta folk never heard of it.

Hi TypeO,

The guys in work used 2 of the Browns as markers for my Tea making, i had to make sure the Tea was between these two shades. :lol:

And i love the fact that in Quark Express you can have how many colours? 100x100x100x100, who needs that amount of shades?

Took me along time to get the printing right though, you get funny colours when you print a JPEG in CNYK and vice versa, for long time i couldnt work that one out. Yeah i know. :whistling::lol:

Kind Regards, Danny