masonwoodward

My name is Mason Woodward, I'm 13 yrs old and have been playing guitar for about 31/2 years now and would like to see who plays Zepplin on this site. I love Zepplin and The Who, I know they don't get along, and would like to talk to other young Zepplin players. I just shot two Video's on you tube, Stairway To Heaven and Since I've been Loving You, and wouldn't mind any pointers. Great to be a member, I hope their are fellow teenagers on this site.

My name is Mason Woodward, I'm 13 yrs old and have been playing guitar for about 31/2 years now and would like to see who plays Zepplin on this site. I love Zepplin and The Who, I know they don't get along, and would like to talk to other young Zepplin players. I just shot two Video's on you tube, Stairway To Heaven and Since I've been Loving You, and wouldn't mind any pointers. Great to be a member, I hope their are fellow teenagers on this site.

Welcome, young Zepp-o-phile.

Links to said YouTube vids, please?

Hey Mason! Welcome to the board.

+1 on the request to post a link to your videos. I "attempt" to play Led Zeppelin, and it's a lot of fun.

I've tried uploading a video but it won't work, just go to youtube and type in Mason Woodward and my Zepplin video's and Who video's will pop up. I was really young in some of the early ones.

I've tried uploading a video but it won't work, just go to youtube and type in Mason Woodward and my Zepplin video's and Who video's will pop up. I was really young in some of the early ones.

Here's a link to me playing Stairway to Heaven, sounds not the best because it was one take.

Here's a link to a video of me playing Since I've Been Loving You, it's dark because I did it in one take and didn't notice it.

BAM!

That's kickass muh man.

You definitely nailed a lot of those licks.

VERY impressive.

Just listened to STH - wow.

5 stars, would jam again!

You have restored my faith in the youth of this country.

Jam on, young master.

I have no doubt great things are coming your way.

• 2 months later...

My daughter is 14 and loves Led Zepellin and other rock music. She has just recorded a fab cover of Babe Im gonna Leave you today in the studio, which will be released as part of a cover album in December. You will have to check it out ,..it sounded amazing!!

Here is her FB Page www.facebook.com/laurentatebarnsley

Archived