STRANGE IMAGES

BIGDAN

That first one is creepy as hell! The top right hole looks likan eye and the left hole a mouth of some ugly thing, poor kids! :(

Hi DMachine,

Yeah as creepy as Hell and I never noticed it, retard or what? :lol:

They are not holes they are knots, and are liken to a picture of ET in my eyes, but each of us will see something different i suppose.

Regards, Danny

Hi DMachine,

They are not holes they are knots, and are liken to a picture of ET in my eyes, but each of us will see something different i suppose.

Regards, Danny

The middle of the first one almost looks like a knee joint with crazy holes in it.

When I have seen first picture, I immediately spotted freaky alien with big eyes. But I remember that when I was a kid like 5 or 6, I

used to see pictures in the dark forming out of piles of clothes . It always reminded me of some big eyes, and I was scared.

Children have wider “imagination“ so they spot things as this more often than adults would.

I have some “images“ on my closet, will try to post them soon

I can see that too TypeO, do you have any?

Knee joints with crazy holes in them?

It certainly feels that way every time I get up from a sitting position. lulz

But no, no similar photos to share.

Hi DMachine,

Regards, Danny

I thought it looked like a goldfish, lol.

:rolleyes: One of my slate tiles.....my son noticed this the other day. I have had these tiles down for 20 years and never noticed before

Image0720.jpg

As well as the obvious, I can also see an scary looking naked woman to the right of the picture, kneeling down, and raising her arms as if she's just about to pray to it!

As well as the obvious, I can also see an scary looking naked woman to the right of the picture, kneeling down, and raising her arms as if she's just about to pray to it!

But My she's got a Big Mouth, all the better to eat you with. :o;):lol:

Regards, Danny

Archived