The Mysterious Life and Death of Phil Schneider

spidersandsnakes

ok, just been watching some stuff about 2012 ........

some scientists are saying that some solar storms are coming around this time which could be catastrophic for the earth.

and that a huge bunker under denver airport and many other secret underground " cities" are being built to house a chosen few in case of disaster.

for chosen few read people who have put up the funds to build them, the worlds richest people, and other leaders.

and i thought to myself, well, if this were true, surely some of the workers would spill the beans.

but then i thought, well i guess they could have been promised a spot in return for their silence.

hmmmmm

ok, just been watching some stuff about 2012 ........

some scientists are saying that some solar storms are coming around this time which could be catastrophic for the earth.

and that a huge bunker under denver airport and many other secret underground " cities" are being built to house a chosen few in case of disaster.

for chosen few read people who have put up the funds to build them, the worlds richest people, and other leaders.

and i thought to myself, well, if this were true, surely some of the workers would spill the beans.

but then i thought, well i guess they could have been promised a spot in return for their silence.

hmmmmm

What sci-fi films you been watching then Slave?

Kind Regards, Danny

To what?

to what i said ^^.

i believe it's happening, dan.

and if you don't, that's fine. but please don't come into this thread and make belittling comments, ok? :)

i am actually surprised that you don't believe in this, as you seemed like you agree about the ancient alien theory. now, i know that is another thing altogether, but it just seemed like you shared my views. :unsure:

to what i said ^^.

i believe it's happening, dan.

and if you don't, that's fine. but please don't come into this thread and make belittling comments, ok? :)

i am actually surprised that you don't believe in this, as you seemed like you agree about the ancient alien theory. now, i know that is another thing altogether, but it just seemed like you shared my views. :unsure:

No belittling comments from me Slave, i've seen sci-fi films that cover just those conspiracy theories.

I do share your views, it doesnt surprise me than its happening in America either, and maybe the world over, but there is very little solid evidence to boot and as you know? most people here laugh at the conspiracy theories dont they?

I for one would not be surprised if 21-12-2012 turns out to be a bit special for mankind, and not in a good way.

Sorry for any missunderstanding between us.

Kind Regards, Danny

No belittling comments from me Slave, i've seen sci-fi films that cover just those conspiracy theories.

I do share your views, it doesnt surprise me than its happening in America either, and maybe the world over, but there is very little solid evidence to boot and as you know? most people here laugh at the conspiracy theories dont they?

I for one would not be surprised if 21-12-2012 turns out to be a bit special for mankind, and not in a good way.

Sorry for any missunderstanding between us.

Kind Regards, Danny

ok, thanks for clearing that up

well, it could be all true. everything.

2012, underground bunkers, aliens here now, ancient aliens ........

and also none of it could be true.

i sure hope it's all not true.

but there is lots of evidence pointing towards it being true, imho.

and it scares me. really scares me.

forget about your dracula movies ( strider ). this is the real deal.

ok, thanks for clearing that up

well, it could be all true. everything.

2012, underground bunkers, aliens here now, ancient aliens ........

and also none of it could be true.

i sure hope it's all not true.

but there is lots of evidence pointing towards it being true, imho.

and it scares me. really scares me.

forget about your dracula movies ( strider ). this is the real deal.

No worries Slave, but no need to be worried, if the Aliens have done a deal with the Yanks then we are in it too, as will Australia and New Zealand, its the French i feel sorry for, always on the wrong side they are. :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

No worries Slave, but no need to be worried, if the Aliens have done a deal with the Yanks then we are in it too, as will Australia and New Zealand, its the French i feel sorry for, always on the wrong side they are. :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

word is truman did the deal, but it's gone sour.

new world order .......

There was a conspiracy theory thread here started by Atlas, but I can't seem to find it. Pity, it was pretty good.

Today's consipracy theories are tomorrow's mainstream news headlines......

i tried looking for it too. :unsure: very strange.

atlas has been banned ( i don't know what for ), but his other topics are still here ..... :blink:

i tried looking for it too. :unsure: very strange.

atlas has been banned ( i don't know what for ), but his other topics are still here ..... :blink:

Very strange indeed - although threads do get pulled sometimes....does that happen here?

Now I come to think of it, there was some other 'Truth Seeker' site I used to frequent, and someone called Atlas used to post there a lot. And then one day, his posts vanished...could just be a coincidence...

...or maybe not.

Sometimes board ops pull threads at their discretion. It happens. Unfortunately the Atlas thread was a good one, he or she knew their stuff. Agree or not it made for compelling reading.

unfortunately i never read that thread before it dissapeared :(

maybe we could start another one?

^ Good idea, but be careful what you post about.

Don't post anything about banks. They will hack this site, get your IP and track you down. I had a run-in with a major international bank a few years back, when I uncovered some extremely dodgy information about them and their practices after they fucked with my account. I threatened to expose them and demanded siginificant money for my silence. On and off over the next few weeks, I was followed around by a series of cars with blacked-out windows, which also sometimes parked opposite my house. One day, a blacked-out Merc tried to run me off the road. Fortunately, I was on a high-powered bike at the time, so I managed to evade & lose them.

In the end, I backed down and settled for a £10k ex-gratia payment. And I never saw the cars again.

• 9 years later...
5 hours ago, Strider said:

Some of the comments here have not aged well.

Without a doubt. The tinfoil hat crowd is out in force!

Question: If we are working in conjunction with these aliens, would they not tell us not to drill in a particular location before we did? Also, if there are aliens, why would they want to come here? We have nothing to offer. The Earth is not unique in our galaxy nor is water. Humans are low-grade morons compared to a race who can traverse light-years, so why would that race want to abduct us and probe our assholes? Why always the butthole? And implant us for what reason? The whole concept is just silly.