Cincinnati, OH -Riverfront Coliseum April 20, 1977

DavidZoso

This was the second night in Cincinnati out of two and the only the second time that the full white dradon suit was worn.

Setlist:

The Song Remains The Same

Sick Again

Nobody's Fault But Mine

In My Time of Dying

Since I've Been Loving You

No Quarter

Ten Years Gone

The Battle of Evermore

Going to California

Black Country Woman

Bron-Y-Aur Stomp

White Summer ~ Black Mountainside

Kashmir

(Out On the Tiles intro) Moby Dick

Jimmy Page solo

Achilles Last Stand

Stairway to Heaven

Encores:

Rock and Roll

Trampled Underfoot

Ten Years Gone

cin42077b.jpg

Moby Dick

cin42077c.jpg

Guitar solo

770420-01jimmy.jpg

Achilles Last Stand

cin42077a.jpg

Jimmy coming back for encore

lz1977xxxx_53.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

David, as promised here's a few more of my slides:

cincy77_a.jpg

cincy77_b.jpg

cincy77_c.jpg

cincy77_d.jpg

Thanks Sam for the pics they are great-keep em coming. But I also notice that Jimmy is not wearing the Dragon pants - the night before was the first time he wore them but the shirt Bonham is wearing matches up- he only wore that black fake tuxedo shirt at the Chicago 4-9-77, Indianapolis 4-17-77, and the 2 Cincinnati shows. So this has to be from the 2nd Cincinnati show as at the other shows besides the first night in Cincinnati- Robert wore different blouses at the chicago and Indianapolis shows. and I believe Sam especially with the pic of the box above. The mysteries keep on and on. haha So I would say the other two black and white pics I have that were listed as 4-20-77 above are probably from the first night. Also look at the 3 smaller pics I had posted and it seems Jimmy is not wearing the white DRagon pants either but the plain white ones. He wore the plain white ones 2 more times in the tour even though he had the Dragon ones. Those 2 shows would be in New York 6-14-77 and San Diego 6-19-77.

As for the pics that Sam posted - the first on eis The Battle of Evermore and the 2nd and 3rd are the Guitar solo- Bow part and the last one is the end of Moby Dick which is a incredible shot.

• 1 month later...

Like I said above- with Sam's box of photos being dated as 4-20-77 (2ndshow) I have concluded that Jimmy for whatever reason after wearing the full white dragon suit at the first nights show in Cincinnati 4-19-77- just wore the plain white pants at the second show.

These are from 4-20-77

77_2.jpg

77_1.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived