Ross Halfin

He's only posted two pics, hopefully more to come soon...

http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diary/december...cember-2007.php

There's no need to wait for Ross Halfin to update his site. If you go to gettyimages.com and type "ertegun" into the search box, there are dozens of Ross's photos from last nights show. The first few dozen are celebrity shots from the afterparty, but after that are some stunning photos of the boys.

There's no need to wait for Ross Halfin to update his site. If you go to gettyimages.com and type "ertegun" into the search box, there are dozens of Ross's photos from last nights show. The first few dozen are celebrity shots from the afterparty, but after that are some stunning photos of the boys.

I really just want to read what he says....I don't always like the guy..but he is interesting

I really just want to read what he says....I don't always like the guy..but he is interesting

Maybe he will change his mind on thinking "The Who" are the best live band he's ever seen. Sometimes I think he just says that the tweak Zep fans.

Maybe he will change his mind on thinking "The Who" are the best live band he's ever seen. Sometimes I think he just says that the tweak Zep fans.

agreed. I think he says a lot of sh*t just to fuel his readers.

AS I understand it, he isnt too fond of Plant. Is he just biased to Page? I know Page and him are buddy-buddy, but he really has something against Plant....but maybe I misunderstand him.

That's really an English crowd. I've never heard of half those people. I only made it to Page 5 of 12.

All the guys basically look like Dudley Moore. Except Marilyn Manson, who looks like Priscilla Presley.

The Presley entourage look like they're vacationing down here in our solar system before rendezvousing with the E-ship at midnight.

Archived