The Talk is back.....

ledzepfilm

This is a non circulation rumor, so no link is necessary.

My friend Pat Sommers (Who has recorded with Ace and Roger Daltrey), told me this.

He knows an engineer who has worked with many rock bands, and told him this.

Since Band of Joy is not going too well for Plant (ticket sales are low), the band is thinking of doing a reunion(including Plant), but not just a oneoff. One in every major city around the world. Like, one at the Garden, one at the LA Forum, etc. This is secret information, so don't really share it too much. But since we are all Led Heads here, I had to share this.

I would be surprised if this actually happened.

Me too.

I think you could say that in a less snazzy rude like starcastic way. If you think this won't happen so much,

If it ever happens, I hope all the nay-sayers spend a week or so thinking it's a hoax, and consequently miss out on tickets.

Fine, you can think it won't happen, but remember what bouillon said above.

I think you could say that in a less snazzy rude like starcastic way. If you think this won't happen so much,

Fine, you can think it won't happen, but remember what bouillon said above.

You're right LZF, and I edited my post to reflect your good judgement. Bad day I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

I think what the fans here are trying to tell you, that they are not belive anymore for rumors and none rumors, because a long time they wait for reunion and there is not one but only

02 Arena.

I wish the guys will preform for a long time, but nothing, so i'm not expect for that.

I spoke here a lot about it, but people were laugh about me and said that it won't happen ever.

I'm still hoping.:huh:B):P

Archived