Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
FireOpal

Jimmy Page action figures

I was watching the "In the Evening" clip embedded in Jahfin's recommended Klosterman essay when it occurred to me, why has no one made a Knebworth Jimmy action figure? I don't know the answer but a Google search turned up a statuette of Stormtrooper Jimmy:

jimmypage-stormtrooper-3qtr.jpg

This been out since 2008? I haven't heard of it before. I'm familiar with the black dragon suit one (w/ accompanying amplifier) and the white dragon suit one (w/ bow).

Edited by FireOpal

jimmypage-stormtrooper-3qtr.jpg

I have seen this one in a couple of stores and for sale on eBay. It looks like a pretty decent action figure. I do hope they follow it up with making one for the rest of the band too. I wish the price was a little lower, but that won't happen.

I'm so Page-centric I didn't even notice til you guys brought it up that it's strange the rest of the band wasn't included. Robert's figure would of course be the Golden God persona with flowing locks and open shirt. Bonzo - hopefully not the Clockwork Orange boyo, too scary. Jonesy? Dunno. Maybe the Song Remains the Same image with the pageboy wig.

I have this in it's original packaging unopened.

Jimmy_Page-figure-l.jpg

Me too except I opened mine and have it displayed with the others. It just cracks me up that he has a smoke in his mouth. :lol:

Yes, I have this figure from NECA as well. I'm hoping Todd Mcfarlane creates a boxset of the entire band with stage, like he has done with Kiss and Motley Crue. I'm not sure which Zeppelin era I'd prefer for such aproject. A 1975 stage would probably include the band's name in lights, so perhaps I'd go with that idea.

unfortunately.........boys and girls........there is a point where you do have to stop playing with dolls............

and

also unfortunately...................

my old G.I. Joes are worth thousands........................................

curse you MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;):P

They never quite get the face right, do they? The figure ends up looking more like Joe Perry or, disturbingly, Ritchie Blackmore.

It's understandable, Page's features are sort of delicate and pre-Raphaelite.

yeh........but

face the facts

everything's warped in Gringolandia

don't you have a protest to attend?:P

What's the cheapest one of these would run for? The best I can find it for is $20.

Edited by BlackDog71

I have this in it's original packaging unopened.

Jimmy_Page-figure-l.jpg

i have this one still in it's case for display, along with other action figures i have collected through the years. it's a cool peice and i intend to keep it in it's plastic. you can find them online on ebay and amazon.

i have this one still in it's case for display, along with other action figures i have collected through the years. it's a cool peice and i intend to keep it in it's plastic. you can find them online on ebay and amazon.

I have this one still in it's package along with the Iron Maiden-The Trooper figure-still in it's package.

MF12211LG.jpg

Edited by DavidZoso

Jimmy_Page-figure-l.jpg

It upsets my OCD that his left hand is on the lower neck while his right hand is on the 12 string...

Someone would make a fortune if they designed some really good dolls that looked like the band. Like someone mentioned, have a little stage for them to stand on and put them in their fave outfits, etc I mean the possibilities are endless. You could have them with a wardrobe to be changed and their instruments. Maybe it sounds too Barbie-dollish. Have them very life-like, yep, even Robert's buldge. :drinks: Fun to do that one!

It upsets my OCD that his left hand is on the lower neck while his right hand is on the 12 string...

A lot of people don't really notice that. There is also a variant of this where Jimmy doesn't have the cig. When/if these become somewhat more valuable, the "miscast" version will supposedly be worth 4-5 times as much.

Yeah, we need the whole band kind of like Kiss on the Alive set! These would be just crazy cool.