Thank You California For..

Brad Hamilton

...And Berkeley, Sacramento, Santa Monica city council, Los Angeles Unified School District, The California Coastal Commission or any number of kooky organizations bent on turning all of California into a Mojave Dessert without plastic bags, American flags, BBQ pits or a high school education that includes being able to recite the pledge of allegiance in English. But other than that, Hollywood itself is much better than it was a few decades ago. Now you have to look really hard to find hookers and crack houses.

So despite all the madness in California I doubt I could bring myself to live anywhere else for many reasons.;)

surf-and-sunset.jpg

Those are some of the reasons I moved up here, but it was mainly because I COULD NOT STAND the bay area rat race anymore.

There's more people in the bay area than there are in the whole damned state of Washington. <_<

• 5 weeks later...

I'm going to thank California for an awesome vacation earlier this year. I had a blast and hope to go back again soon. Great food places, beaches, and lots of beautiful scenery.

California is sure worth all the songs it's had written about it. :D

Archived