Fashion

Jimmy Page= King

I know this isn't exactly the sort of site for asking for fashion advice.... but hey here it goes

I'm 17 and I mainly own , sport t-shirts, plain black and white t-shirts and band t-shirts so i was just wondering if anyone knew of any website that did sort of funky and interesting t-shirts not just the typical slogan stuff.

Cheers.

My 20 yr old son likes Pac-Sun, Abercrombie, GAP. (Personally, I love that Bill Cosby wears a school shirt everywhere he goes. Real message there)

What about some vintage stuff?

Although, nothin beats a Stones T.

My 20 yr old son likes Pac-Sun, Abercrombie, GAP. (Personally, I love that Bill Cosby wears a school shirt everywhere he goes. Real message there)

What about some vintage stuff?

Although, nothin beats a Stones T.

You cant beat George from Asda, i wear them all the time and i am a Fashon Legend in my own mind. :o:lol:

Regards, Danny

Make your own...hunt thru garage sales and thrift stores(Goodwill, Salvation Army, Out of the Closet) and Vintage second-hand shops for vintage t's.

But whatever you do, STAY AWAY from those hideous Ed Hardy and Afflicted shirts! Those are the domain of the douchebag.

Rule of thumb: if it is worn on Jersey Shore, AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Oh, and try not to get any of those Hot Topic fake vintage shirts. Better to make your own.

Archived