JIMMY PAGE LAUNCHES OFFICIAL WEBSITE

sam_webmaster

Try clearing your browser cache and even re-starting your computer to flush out the page in memory.

Yes I did that as well, and was able to registar in fact. But now its hard to even get back on the site. lol Im sure this may take a while to smooth out.

Keep trying, I'm sure the first day will have some glitches. The "pics" section is very very slow.

Kinda funny the "JP" watermarks. :P Rather see JP than R.Hafwit tho. B)

...I will have to, now some info. is sent to my email...I will follow up,

agreed on the second point...

tks. HP!!!

Deborah, the Houston dates are missing for 1970, 1971, and 1972. I know they played in Houston in 1973. I haven't checked the rest of the dates.

Hi! After reading the introduction, I zoomed in on New Orleans 73 as I was there, I already did the I was there -Baton Rouge 1975. I can't believe I have to work today and have to leave for an appt tonight from 4-10PM!!

I am sure the dates will be corrected, but I am loving it and can't wait to spend time on the site :thumbsup:

I've logged in and taken a look around at this new site:

With the exception of a candid photo by Scarlet Page and the clip of The One That Got Away there is nothing I hadn't seen or heard before.

All of the photos being presented are watermarked with painfully detracting "JP" and "Jimmy Page.com".

The chronological live date index is riddled with omissions and mispelled words - as expected.

The gold on blue text is very difficult to read.

There is no clicking and saving allowed whatsoever.

No interactivity. No streaming video. No audio content.

:slapface:

Im thinking that a lot of us where just wishing that this would be some mindblowing debut for the simple fact that there's been such a "lack of product" from Jimmy in recent years.

I wanted something "big" as well like new music, tour dates, a link to the o2 DVD ect ect lol. But in my gut feeling was that this was going to be exactly what Jimmy said it would, a START!

Once you put the high expectations aside you can actually sit back and enjoy this site. :)

Theres more to come folks, so my advice is chill and anticipate the stuff thats on the way! Hey Jimmy has a new site up! :D

Indeed there are some missing dates.

As far as the pics go, I think a lot....a LOT of credit should be given to the Pagette fans, as they have prowled the corners of the earth to post pics right here.....with NO watermarks BTW.

I'm betting many many pics have been right clicked right HERE. LMAO!

If Sam had nothing to do with this site, he should be given credit for allllllllllllllll the stuff lifted from here....in fact perhaps they need to take another look at the timeline here.

With that being said....at least he has his own site.

There is so much to look at and his introduction is wonderful. It's beautiful and I haven't noticed the mistakes, but it's only the first day. I am sure there is much more to come, with pictures, etc. I agree about the stuff being lefted from here, but it's not the only place I have seen that. Over all, thank you, Jimmy, it's aboslutely fantastic! :wub:

I didn't design it, just helped with some things etc.

Sam, this is meant with the highest regards and respect...it's obvious as the mistakes are glaring, and I am sure they will work them out, but I am not happy that your name is not listed on the credits. I am glad for the site but...my opinion is stated for what it's worth.

Sam :notworthy:

It is sooooo Jimmy!!!

From an artistic and an aesthetic standpoint the site is beautiful!

I know I am very happy that now he has a way to reach his fans and disseminate his music and creative legacy!

People, please give it a chance! Most of us have waited a very long time for this!

Beautiful, Mr. Page, beautiful! Thank you!

I like the site, I can imagine it to get really good once the vaults open further.

Although, I hope if an album does come out of this, he leaves the awful 30 second snippet of noise on the homescreen out

yes! but..no....

no luck last night but logged in now, yeah cool he has a site but there isn't much to do if you know what i mean, not much interaction apart from selecting your favs and saying you were there, no vids? no forums? anyone else think (on first impressions) glad he has a site but i just feel we have waited for something that wasn't really worth waiting for? i guess you have to look at it as a Jimmy Page site and not a Led Zeppelin site which is bloody hard to do! ;)

Archived