Hey...?

What is the best Led Zeppelin's Album??

In my book there is no such thing as a favorite Led Zeppelin album. Just as there is no such thing as a favorite Zeppelin song!!

One day I may be in the mood for the bluesy raw sound of 1... the next, the jam packed riff king of 2. The next, the sheer grandious opus of PG.

Then the next day wanting the familiar, every note memorized," so many wonderful memories associated with" treasure of 4.

I could go on and on... But I won't.

I will say this, they are the only band that I have EVERYTHING studio by them and that I never get bored with playing because they were so diverse, innovative and unlike anything before or since!

No favorite, I love them all! 1227.gif

Buy them all and don't worry your pretty little brain.

I have to agree with this. I think that (for me) their best album changes all the time. It's because it's my opinion. I love different things about different albums. Some days one album will speak to me more than the other. I think overall, Physical Graffiti is their best, but I won't state that as a fact.

Listening to all the albums will be the best way for you to make a decision as to what you think is the best.

Archived