JIMMY PAGE ON THIS DAY (Archive)

What do you mean? There is still nothing on the site.

Exactly.

Maybe Jimmy should have checked out this site for what he did on past October 30th's- he would've got a few ideas from Deborah J's post in Today in Led Zeppelin History (1966- last Yardbirds show w/ both him & Jeff Beck, 1969- Zeppelin concert in Buffalo, 1988- Outrider concert in Philly etc.)

Maybe they are working on the site, for the Jimmy Page shop!

They're doing something! The JimmyPage.com site changed the field names of both the login user name and password -- broke my script! LedZeppelin.com also changed the name of the login password field today -- temporarily broke that script too! That's not the first time that has happened though so it may not mean much of anything. :Thinking:

I'm also looking at the News page on Jimmy's site, can anyone confirm that it used to read "Special, re-mastered edition of the soundtrack to be released through JimmyPage.com in October..." and now it reads "Special, re-mastered edition of the soundtrack to be released through JimmyPage.com soon..." I could be wrong about this but I've checked it so many times hoping to snag a copy of the LP that it just looks different today.

That's for posting this. I lost power from a storm for about 24 hours. He has not put the page for tomorrow, if he does soon, but I agree about him possibly updating it because in the news section for the 31st, Jimmy is releasing 'Lucifer Rising and other soundtracks.' We'll see in the next couple of days. :D

Really who said he was trying to distance himself fro the occult. Remeber the term is being used in the Latin context not Christian;

In Latin, from which the English word is derived, Lucifer (as a noun) means "light-bearer" (from the words lucem ferre). It was the name given to the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, which heralds daylight. For this meaning, English generally uses the names "Morning Star" or "Day Star", and rarely "Lucifer".

especially hearing how he reserved the 666 number of his book, for himself.

He also resevered number 1944 I know this because I tired for that number as well. Again "666" is only negative in a christian context.

Archived