JIMMY PAGE ON THIS DAY (Archive)

Statistics Summary for jimmypage.com

Jimmypage.com is ranked #202,632 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings, and the site has attained a traffic rank of 19,354 among users in Pakistan, where we estimate that 33% of its audience is located. About 24% of visits to the site are bounces (one pageview only). Visitors to the site spend approximately four minutes per visit to the site and 36 seconds per pageview. Jimmypage.com has a relatively good traffic rank in the city of Karachi (#4,632)

Thats weird..

Yay!! Texas again!! cheer.gifThanks Stairway.thumbsup.gif

BTW, what is going on in the photo? The bass player looks like he just fell over and what in the world is the guitar player wearing? And why? Did he look in the mirror and think to himself "Damn I look good in tiger print!" And don't get me started on his pants.... tongue.gif

BTW, what is going on in the photo? The bass player looks like he just fell over and what in the world is the guitar player wearing? And why? Did he look in the mirror and think to himself "Damn I look good in tiger print!" And don't get me started on his pants.... tongue.gif

Haha I did not even notice that bass player behind that cymbal!

Gotta love the tiger-print...lol

lol....and I think I know what happened to the bass player....Jimmy just unleashed this aweMAZING riff and knocked him on his butt! Ha!!:hysterical:

....in case anyone has not seen this article onTexas Pop Fesitval:

http://blog.chron.com/40yearsafter/2009/08/woodstock-comes-to-texas/

and I love the Sept. 1,'74 Bad Company/Page This Day - That date will always be very special to me, personally, within months, I will hear the Name, Led Zeppelin for the first time....Jimmy looking charming in Texas and with Bad Company....

Our fellow fan DavidZoso has posted some incredible photos of this very special date to me - tks DavidZoso also;

tks all for the updates...

added:

this Link: The correct date of Bad Company/Page Performance is Sept. 4, 1974....here is the Forum Discussion Thread:

For Sept 01, the pic cuts off some of the text of the article - Jimmy Page: An Encore For Bad Company by Lisa Robinson - and it's hard to read, so...

Here's a link to the awesome post by SteveAJones of that full article From Hit Parader, February 1975

Thank you, Steve!

...For Sept. 1, 1974 Austin,Texas, this day Jimmy Page... Photographer W. Blaine Pennington has additional imagery of the Festival at Flickr.com (ZZTop was the top draw that day)

due to his strict copyright regulations, you can do quck search "ZZTOP SEPT. 1, 1974" and view the fascinating festival imagery - great shots of stage/audience... (a photoset)

p.s. the Sept. 4, 1974 is Central Park** (I got it!)

a concert stub link:

ZZTop

http://leonardtdeleon.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-post.html

Archived