JIMMY PAGE ON THIS DAY (Archive)

It didn't strike me until now just how final the wording was on the OTD for the 1 year anniversary of the site. Perhaps it is the end of that particular feature. Perhaps another feature will take its place? We can only wait and see.

As long as it is not pay to view type feature...!

Lol, Cecil. I'm still holding out hope that maybe that's the case. This whole looping and recycling of past OTDs could be because maybe they are working on a new feature. It seems very anti-climactic to start recycling old stuff after only a year of the site's existence.

Lol, Cecil. I'm still holding out hope that maybe that's the case. This whole looping and recycling of past OTDs could be because maybe they are working on a new feature. It seems very anti-climactic to start recycling old stuff after only a year of the site's existence.

Agreed, am sure they will have something up their sleeve.

They've had 371 days (and counting) to work out a 'new feature', working on the presumption that most of OTD was planned waaaaaaaay in advance.

They could be adding new photo's or changing the featured gig from Kezar stadium.

Or perhaps they're just waiting for Jimmy's photos and lp's to sell out before they invest any more into it.......... (cynic? moi?)

Jimmy is so cute it is crippling....I remember when this song hit the Canadian charts. It got played and played in the cafe's jute box, in the small town here I was going to school. It started to skip after a time then quit playing all together. As we said back in the day..................bummer!!

I am surprised on July 23 and July 24 that the following shows were not discussed on his site. Oakland 7-23-77 Oakland 7-24-77 Copenhagen 7-23-79 Copenhagen 7-24-79-- all four are some of my fav shows.

Certainly important gigs in the history of the band but I can see where they wouldn't be shows he's particularly keen to reflect upon, let alone present OtD.