JIMMY PAGE ON THIS DAY (Archive)

Perhaps, there'll be something on the site in a few hours as the Vernal Equinox doesn't happen until 7:02 ET.

Right now, the UK is four hours ahead of the Eastern U.S. as they don't set their clocks ahead until Easter Sunday on the 31st this month.

Agree with earlier poster, even the old features are new to me as its the first time I've been keeping track of them.

Ah yes, Lime Grove Studios - as every Doctor Who fan knows, they were the bane of any production team!

Such a pity that the footage doesn't exist. The BBC curse strikes again!

Agree with earlier poster, even the old features are new to me as its the first time I've been keeping track of them.

Ah yes, Lime Grove Studios - as every Doctor Who fan knows, they were the bane of any production team!

Such a pity that the footage doesn't exist. The BBC curse strikes again!

HAHA i get you there Traveller....

Not sure how this is an On This Day...

JAMES BROWN VS LED ZEPPELIN VIDEO MASH UP

I was fortunate enough to see the dazzling James Brown a number of times.

To hear him was one thing; to see him another thing; but to play with him would have been a dream come true. So this is as close as we can get.

Respect to DJ Eric ILL and Fissunix for putting this together.

Embedded YouTube video:

post-20091-0-03842400-1363910750_thumb.j

So did I. It wasn't really an OTD, but he wrote it. I enjoyed it.

This is a Peter Makowski one. He shared this video with similar text on his Facebook Page a while back. Jimmy doesn't seem to be involved much with these new posts.

This is a Peter Makowski one. He shared this video with similar text on his Facebook Page a while back. Jimmy doesn't seem to be involved much with these new posts.

Yes, but I hope he has more input after returning from Berlin.

I mentioned in the Zeppelin Mysteries thread more than five years ago that Jimmy attended a James Brown concert at the Hammersmith Odeon on Jan 14, 1977 and also one at the House of Blues in L.A. on January 16, 2004.

Led Zeppelin has performed snippets of Brown's 'Licking Stick' and 'Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine' in concert.

Here's the funkiest Led Zeppelin song ever recorded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK0bNQlVQps

I mentioned in the Zeppelin Mysteries thread more than five years ago that Jimmy attended a James Brown concert at the Hammersmith Odeon on Jan 14, 1977 and also one at the House of Blues in L.A. on January 16, 2004.

Led Zeppelin has performed snippets of Brown's 'Licking Stick' and 'Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine' in concert.

Here's the funkiest Led Zeppelin song ever recorded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK0bNQlVQps

have to disagree, surely Trampled Underfoot is the funkiest?

nah, this isn't leading up to anything, don't really care for mash ups, i can do these on my computer and have, i mashed Heartbreaker with Aerosmiths sweet emotion , what i cant do however is be on of the greatest guitarists who ever lived and release my first solo effort since 1988

are we all barking up the wrong tree?

Archived