JIMMY PAGE ON THIS DAY (Archive)

If the Bonzo symbol was meant to be the Jonesy one that is explainable.

My guess is that Bonzo's symbol was the one the one that was meant to be omitted, Just another mistake on the site. Far too many and they need to think (site moderators and contributors) before they act. What's going on with this? I doubt it was intentional. Like many have said here on (LedZeppelin.com), more proofreading is needed and allow one of the members here to fulfill this, who know the dates and accuracies of Led Zeppelin to make things work according to the facts. So many of us here are most certainly qualified for this. I think this is the way to explain it. If you know a better way, then please post.

The symbols are now infact gone? Why couldn't they just change it

At this point, it's pretty clear whomever is running that site has no clue who Jimmy is, or the band. It's a shame as many people who actually give a shit would have given anything to run that site, and most likely for nothing.

the one that msg just posted is perfect.

the other one is just tasteless, imho. even if the bonzo rune was the one left out ..... that's kinda like he had been erased or something. just WRONG.

i wish the clowns running that site would pick their game up. i don't believe jimmy has much input at all. he would never have allowed that first one to be posted!

4December1980OTDRevised.jpg

I missed the earlier post(s) but I think this revised one is tasteful and poignant...it's simple but, to me, there is no need to say more.

Thank you, MSG.

I totally agree, Slave. It was tasteless. I also don't think Jimmy had anything to do with the mistake.

Archived