Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
SteveAJones

JIMMY PAGE ON THIS DAY (Archive)

I think the statement is enough detail...Just wish the symbols were not flubbed...Fix them for crying out load.

Jimmy really needs to get control of his own site. This is a disaster and whether intentional or not is outrageous. I love Jimmy (obviously), but I just cannot for the life of me understand how such a "perfectionist" like Jimmy could allow this to go on. WTF!!! :mad:

Edited by Sagittarius Rising

If the Bonzo symbol was meant to be the Jonesy one that is explainable.

My guess is that Bonzo's symbol was the one the one that was meant to be omitted, Just another mistake on the site. Far too many and they need to think (site moderators and contributors) before they act. What's going on with this? I doubt it was intentional. Like many have said here on (LedZeppelin.com), more proofreading is needed and allow one of the members here to fulfill this, who know the dates and accuracies of Led Zeppelin to make things work according to the facts. So many of us here are most certainly qualified for this. I think this is the way to explain it. If you know a better way, then please post.

Edited by SuperDave

Zeppelin arriving in Hong Kong.........

China Mail Dated October 7th, 1972 - Courtesy Goverment Record Services/HK

ZepHongKong.jpg

Edited by PlanetPage

This is either the biggest mistake on jp.com ever or the most cruel stab in the back of one of the greatest musicians of the past century. They better fix this!

The symbols are now infact gone? Why couldn't they just change it

At this point, it's pretty clear whomever is running that site has no clue who Jimmy is, or the band. It's a shame as many people who actually give a shit would have given anything to run that site, and most likely for nothing.

At this point, it's pretty clear whomever is running that site has no clue who Jimmy is, or the band. It's a shame as many people who actually give a shit would have given anything to run that site, and most likely for nothing.

Very true it'd be an honour!

the one that msg just posted is perfect.

the other one is just tasteless, imho. even if the bonzo rune was the one left out ..... that's kinda like he had been erased or something. just WRONG.

i wish the clowns running that site would pick their game up. i don't believe jimmy has much input at all. he would never have allowed that first one to be posted!

The day the music stopped & the world stood still.

Ageed, music took a big hit and IMO Rock has never been the same since. But life does indeed go on, just musically not anywhere near as good as it could have been if things didnt happen the way they did :mellow:

Edited by SuperStatic

4December1980OTDRevised.jpg

I missed the earlier post(s) but I think this revised one is tasteful and poignant...it's simple but, to me, there is no need to say more.

Thank you, MSG.

I totally agree, Slave. It was tasteless. I also don't think Jimmy had anything to do with the mistake.