JIMMY PAGE ON THIS DAY (Archive)

01/12/2012

These are the two videos he posted.

...........very interesting and reflective choice of video today, I admire Jimmy's truthfullness as it was, he never misses his honesty, the good, the bad and the ugly...I admire his strength for this, if it was communication breakdown, then that's just what it was, it couldn't been anything else...

Great Respect for the Master...

...........very interesting and reflective choice of video today, I admire Jimmy's truthfullness as it was, he never misses his honesty, the good, the bad and the ugly...I admire his strength for this, if it was communication breakdown, then that's just what it was, it couldn't been anything else...

Great Respect for the Master...

I understand...to me, this affair was not one of the LZ members' proudest moments (when you watch the video, you can sense the tension is still there)...whatever it was, Jimmy made note of it rather than trying to rewrite history in order to convince us otherwise.

01/13/2012

1132012.jpg

"a Peace Concert in Beijing could have had its moments of mischief." :D I like the fact that Jimmy diplomatically acknowledges this. Based on our own experiences in Beijing and other places in China we found the antiquities magnificent and the everyday people lovely but after attending a few meetings there and gaining an understanding of the climate and environment my husband and I decided against doing business/investing there.

I understand...to me, this affair was not one of the LZ members' proudest moments (when you watch the video, you can sense the tension is still there)...whatever it was, Jimmy made note of it rather than trying to rewrite history in order to convince us otherwise.

...........and as much painful it is to watch the video for us the fans, one can only imagine just how difficult it is for them...it is true, I think so, that eyes can cry without tears....

but for us the fans, they are together forever as Led Zeppelin...they hold timeless memories of our youth in our own special ways....

...just some ill-advised or ill-planned decisions, in a physical sense...they respect each other, they know who they are, they are Led Zeppelin...

01/14/2012

11412.jpg

......interesting mystery surrounding this rare single...mystery artist "Paul" is perhaps Jimmy Page himself?.....

PAUL Will You Follow Me ? (Extremely rare 1966 UK white title Polydor 'A' label promotional vinyl 7" with intact original three prong centre featuring the jaunty, poppy A Side & also featuring Head Death, an acoustic vocal number in the folky style of the day. A great deal of mystery surrounds this release. We all know of 'She Just Satisfies' as a Jimmy Page solo release, but this release has both the A & B sides credited to [Paul] Bedford, with both tracks published by James Page Music, produced & arranged by Jimmy Page. Rumour has it that 'Paul' is none other than Jimmy Page issuing a second solo single working under a pseudonym. Whatever the truth is, what is certain is that Jimmy Page is the guitarist on both tracks & that this copy is in amazing near 'as new' condition as it has been recovered from the archive collection of an eminent music reviewer where it has remained untouched for over thirty years! BM56045).

http://eil.com/shop/...atalogid=455906

......interesting mystery surrounding this rare single...mystery artist "Paul" is perhaps Jimmy Page himself?.....

PAUL Will You Follow Me ? (Extremely rare 1966 UK white title Polydor 'A' label promotional vinyl 7" with intact original three prong centre featuring the jaunty, poppy A Side & also featuring Head Death, an acoustic vocal number in the folky style of the day. A great deal of mystery surrounds this release. We all know of 'She Just Satisfies' as a Jimmy Page solo release, but this release has both the A & B sides credited to [Paul] Bedford, with both tracks published by James Page Music, produced & arranged by Jimmy Page. Rumour has it that 'Paul' is none other than Jimmy Page issuing a second solo single working under a pseudonym. Whatever the truth is, what is certain is that Jimmy Page is the guitarist on both tracks & that this copy is in amazing near 'as new' condition as it has been recovered from the archive collection of an eminent music reviewer where it has remained untouched for over thirty years! BM56045).

http://eil.com/shop/...atalogid=455906

Very interesting if that is true! Thanks as always, PlanetPage. :D

Archived