JIMMY PAGE ON THIS DAY (Archive)

I personally love the OTD feature. I hope he never gets rid of it. I love being able to read Jimmy's thoughts and memories on things he's done. That's the one bright spot in my day, being able to read his thoughts on things. He's such a wealth of knowledge and the fact that he's even sharing his thoughts with us the fans is a priviledge. It speaks volumes about him and how much his fans mean to him.

I agree with you, SweetLittleBaby, I look forward to every night at 7pm est to see what he will post next.

"On this day i...talked about the past and presented nothing new" we all know what you did on this day man, tell us something we don't know about

He's never going to please everybody. On days when he's shared something no one knew about people have complained that On This Day should have been about some Zeppelin gig instead.

Pardon my vernacular, but: Fucking A! Acknowledgement that Led Zeppelin played Birmingham, Alabama on this date 35 years ago. The SIBLY version provided has no '77 equal. Bias involved.

I plan on poking my chest out and bumping up the "Hypothetically" thread tomorrow in honour of Achilles Last Stand. One of the top three, no, two concerts that I've heard from the 1977 tour. Bias involved.

I was there, I don't make this stuff up. ( i ripped this off from a local newscaster)

Thanks, Jimmy!

Don't know why, probably just age, but I alway's find the term " played with Robert Plant" a little depressing.. Would much rather it be, " playing with Robert Pant at a theatre near you". Hey, please don't bust my chops over nthis. Nothing more than wishfull thinking :accordian:

05/19/2012

19 May 1998

51912.jpg

He didn't mention they held two days of soundchecks and rehearsals at the venue prior to opening night.

I show Jimmy was booked into the Pensacola Grand Hotel situated right across the street from the venue but apparently Robert, Charlie, Michael, manager Bill Curbishley and Rex King stayed at the Dunes Hotel.

^! Hold on a sec. I saw Page/Plant, June 1, 1998, just a few days into the tour. I don't remember a keyboard player!

Is the above accurate?

^! Hold on a sec. I saw Page/Plant, June 1, 1998, just a few days into the tour. I don't remember a keyboard player!

Is the above accurate?

He wasn't onstage for the whole show, but he did play keys on No Quarter, and mandolin on Going to California if I'm not mistaken...

Is the above accurate?

...... another report ....Jimmy Page and Robert Plant - A Review

June 15th, 1998 - United Center, Chicago, IL

"From my viewpoint, which was great at the 12th row, but not so

great at almost behind the stage, I barely saw Charlie Jones, the bassist,

or Phil Andrews, the keyboardist...."

source link:

http://personal.chiguy.net/personal/pp.html

Is the above accurate?

No Quarter !

20th May'12

http://yardbirdsparisJP.jpg

...here is link of a another photo of Her Hotness..at a party 20th May 1967 Opening of the Byblos..

27th of May 1967, birth of a Myth…

On the 27th of May 1967, a thousand people were invited to the opening ceremony of Byblos, amongst whom numerous well-known figures, politicians, artists and literary people: Mr. and Mrs Eddie Barclay, Paco Rabanne, Jean Cacharel, Brigitte Bardot, Eddy Mitchell, Michel Polnareff and so on.. Guests amazed by such a luxurious and warm party, rejoicing was to last.

Two months later, “Les Caves du Roy” launched its opening ceremony, where almost a thousand people hurled themselves. The evening stood out the premices of what became “Les Caves du Roy”: the cradle of the “Tropeziènnes” nights and an essential reference of the world’s night birds.

B. Bardot photos..

http://www.facebook....284676608241224

...it's very late here..

tumblr_m4bniuDOJm1r7q47zo1_500.png

It's so obvious he hasn't wrote this...

Haha! i love how you made that a thing! I also iiked the 'She looked hot.'

Although on a sidenote I think it's really hot when he says other girls are hot so I'd like to think he wrote that part.

Haha! i love how you made that a thing! I also iiked the 'She looked hot.'

Although on a sidenote I think it's really hot when he says other girls are hot so I'd like to think he wrote that part.

So do I. I know that he was a big fan of hers.

That's so cool! I thought I'd be the only one!

Can you remember what he said about Scarlett Johannsen? I can't remember, but I remember liking it!

Not specificilly, but he did let slip about Versuschka twice and Nico and he did a whole OTD about Jackie DeShannon who he also dated.

Not specificilly, but he did let slip about Versuschka twice and Nico and he did a whole OTD about Jackie DeShannon who he also dated.

I remember every single one of those! ^_^ And Marianne Faithful and Liz Sun. Obviously Jimmy appreciates most women, so I'm sure you and I have many more happy OTDs to come!

Archived