Cool pic of Robert playing Jimmy's Double Neck

LedZep342

I am pretty sure that pic of Robert playing the doubleneck is from the same soundcheck as this pic of Bonzo- Hiroshima, Japan - Shiei Taikukan Hall

-September 27, 1971

Oh, cool, thanks for letting me know, I wonder if Rob can play any riff on the guitar.

Robert can play guitar, there are many pictures of him jamming with the band, not onstage though. However, there is a video on youtube with robert, jimmy, john paul jones and neil young playing when the levee breake and roberts picks up a guitar half way through and plays. I think it was early 90's. I can't remeber, it's easy to find though.

Robert can play guitar, there are many pictures of him jamming with the band, not onstage though. However, there is a video on youtube with robert, jimmy, john paul jones and neil young playing when the levee breake and roberts picks up a guitar half way through and plays. I think it was early 90's. I can't remeber, it's easy to find though.

That was from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction jam -when led Zeppelin were inducted in 1995.

Yes there are other pics of Robert at soundchecks and backstage thru the years with him playing guitars both acoustic and electric.

he used to do quite an extensive solo on one of his tours.......we all laughed when he came out playing th guitar of course......but it was quite good.....been covered here before,and there is plenty of video on youtube.......can't recall the track (although i was there)............anniversary perhaps?<_<

Apparently he is much better then Jimmy

:lol: That cracked me up!

He's very cool to play the guitar, cuz I personally wouldn't be able to even think about playing guitar if I were in a band with Jimmy. I'd just feel stupid.

He plays on at least three Zeppelin studio tracks.

Hey Knebby!

Could you enlighten us on the Led Zeppelin tracks Robert had a hand in guitar wise?

I'm 99.625% sure he played the opening riff to Communication Breakdown as the encore when I saw him on the Now and Zen/Non Stop Go tour.

And of course, who can forget Robert strumming an acoustic aboard a (his?) yacht off the coast of Ibiza a few years back? When he personally blocked a beautiful sunset to the dismay of the seashell hunters on the beach.(Photo courtesy of the snoops as I recall...)

Archived