2012 the end of the Mayan calender

roblindblad

Mayan-Calendar-252x300.jpg

Ha! That's fantastic. Probably close to what happened too. The Mayans were such meticulous, even obsessive, time keepers - projecting way into the future with their calculations. Maybe one day after many years of hard work, the astronomers just said "Ah fuck this, let's go to the beach." And so their calendars just stopped at 21 Dec 2012.

So if you're so good Rob, whats then next lot of numbers for the next European Lotery Rollover? (£165million) A PM please. :whistling:

Regards, Danny

Ya I'm very good at saving peoples lives, diiagnosing maladies, helping people avoid tragedies or problems, checking stocks, the weather etc... etc.. etc...

but when it comes to the lottery I don't do as well, like not even worth waisting my time on it ... which I still do occasionally, but no big wins.

It could be that in the afterlife, and in this one, money is worth nothing compared to what you do as a person so my energies are not focused lotteries.

Ya I'm very good at saving peoples lives, diiagnosing maladies, helping people avoid tragedies or problems, checking stocks, the weather etc... etc.. etc...

but when it comes to the lottery I don't do as well, like not even worth waisting my time on it ... which I still do occasionally, but no big wins.

It could be that in the afterlife, and in this one, money is worth nothing compared to what you do as a person so my energies are not focused lotteries.

Well at least your honest Rob, unless you are keeping those numbers for a rainy day mate. :o;):lol:

Regards, Danny

Exactly Bouillon, predicting the future is a Divine Right, to find out what has allready happened is another matter, anyone who claims to see in to the future i will treat with sceptism always. Only a Prophet can Predict the Future and they are mostly vague with their Predictions, Mediums deal with what HAS happened not with what WILL happen in my honest opinion, otherwise i would have won the Lottery by now as i know quite a few Mediums. I myself am an XXL. :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

You can treat anyone with skepticism I have seen very many things happening to people before they even knew something like that was going to happen to them and myself including earthquakes, fires, accidents, their next boyfriend or girlfriend, when they'd have a child including the sex of the child, the type of person they were really chatting with over the internet (I helped a few girls avoid meeting a serial rapist/killer over the net) amongst a vast selection of other subjects.

There is no John Bonham so there really is no Led Zeppelin reunion

Well yes, Rob, and I totally agree, but you know what I mean.

I've actually read your blog a couple of times, and found it totally fascinating. I'm not at all skeptical about this area in gereral, least of all you specifically. In fact, I had been considering contacting you about something, but I didn't know whether you do relatively trivial non-'life or death' stuff...?

You can treat anyone with skepticism I have seen very many things happening to people before they even knew something like that was going to happen to them and myself including earthquakes, fires, accidents, their next boyfriend or girlfriend, when they'd have a child including the sex of the child, the type of person they were really chatting with over the internet (I helped a few girls avoid meeting a serial rapist/killer over the net) amongst a vast selection of other subjects.

Hi Rob,

Are you saying you can predict the future? or are you talking about informing people of what has already happened?

As far as i know, and according to Judo-Christian-Muslim beliefs, only Prophets can predict the future right? (Prophecy)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy

Regards, Danny

Who actually believed something was going to happen?

Actually something is going to happen, the line of the milky way will move above the horizon as part of the normal process of procession.

All that shows us is that the Maya had a good understanding of astronomy however theres no evidense that they had anything close to our understanding of the mechanics behind it and how it might impact earth.

so, nobody is at all worried about the solar storms that are predicted? :o

i'm hoping they wont be as bad as some scientists are predicting, because some fear they could really make a big impact here on earth. :unsure:

How much of an impact? What do they think will happen?

well i have seen some reports that the storms will interfere with our electricity supply. some say that we could be completely without power for months. and water is pumped by electricity too ......

Interesting. Let's hope not!

Where are those reports from? I take information from many different news sources and never hear any of the reports that you chirp about.

Edit: I saw your sources and reviewed them - seriously?!? :blink:

FOX News is certainly not a place to get any scientific information from, IMO. Slave, I don't want to disrespect YOU, but I'm not buying it. Seriously, this is not a personal attack against you, just the sources you have cited.

FOX News is certainly not a place to get any scientific information from, IMO. Slave, I don't want to disrespect YOU, but I'm not buying it. Seriously, this is not a personal attack against you, just the sources you have cited.

nasa science news not good enough for you? oh well

That is NOT NASA. I live less than an hour from NASA and even with our over sensationalized local NASA news, I have NEVER heard of reports like this, until now. Much like reports of a Zep reunion, I'll believe it when I see it or hear it from someone reputable. Certainly not from FOX! I love how FOX is anti-govt until they can work it into one of their whacked out "news stories"! :lol:

Talk to you again next year, when we have electricity again! ;)

That is NOT NASA. I live less than an hour from NASA and even with our over sensationalized local NASA news, I have NEVER heard of reports like this, until now. Much like reports of a Zep reunion, I'll believe it when I see it or hear it from someone reputable. Certainly not from FOX! I love how FOX is anti-govt until they can work it into one of their whacked out "news stories"! :lol:

Talk to you again next year, when we have electricity again! ;)

not nasa? :unsure: well, i googled nasa.com, and that was it. put your link up for nasa's website then please.

Yes, a bunch of maybes, could possibly..., you never know - give me a break! I read it. Slave, we disagree and that's alright. I don't see your scientific reporters saying anything that is qualitative or even quantitative. Just a bunch of well this is what we think happened back then and it could happen now and if it did this is what could happen.... Is that the kind of information you plan your life around?

Yes, a bunch of maybes, could possibly..., you never know - give me a break! I read it. Slave, we disagree and that's alright. I don't see your scientific reporters saying anything that is qualitative or even quantitative. Just a bunch of well this is what we think happened back then and it could happen now and if it did this is what could happen.... Is that the kind of information you plan your life around?

oh i am happy to agree to disagree. :)

but you claimed it wasn't from nasa .......

i never said i absolutly think that the worst will happen.

but i am concerned that SOMETHING could happen. i don't ignore things like that and just hope they will go away, is that how you plan your life?

I don't buy it is from NASA. ThIs, I believe, is a report given by a private organization that was hired by NASA. This happens all the time to help them get more funding for perceived problems that "need to be looked into". The physicist on FOX news was promoting a book he was trying to sell and seems to be a "regular" scientific analyst of their shows. No, I don't live my life by "shot in the dark" possibilities, but real possible situations to might occur. We have a stash of cash and are armed with various forms of protection and necessities in the event of real situations that may arise.

I don't buy it is from NASA. ThIs, I believe, is a report given by a private organization that was hired by NASA. This happens all the time to help them get more funding for perceived problems that "need to be looked into". The physicist on FOX news was promoting a book he was trying to sell and seems to be a "regular" scientific analyst of their shows. No, I don't live my life by "shot in the dark" possibilities, but real possible situations to might occur. We have a stash of cash and are armed with various forms of protection and necessities in the event of real situations that may arise.

that's interesting, i see what you mean.

i am worried that the storms will cause some problems though. i don't really care if we lose phone/internet/tv reception for a while, but i was concerned when they were talking about not being able to pump water! and electricity outages would be a real problem for hospitals and the like.

i wont be stashing cash .... don't have any, and what use would that be anyway? but i may buy a few candles, tinned food and water next year ..... ;)

Archived