Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
BrianIP

A WORLD TOUR:IT'S NOW OR NEVER

As for me, I would really love to see them perform live just for once in my life. Music is ageless and especially THEIR music never had to do with "looks". As John Bonham once said in a BBC interview in 1970 "The public is coming to listen to what you're playing and not just to look at you and see what you are." Good musical performance and voice can only mature through the years, so I trully hope that they will decide to perform together again.

Thank you guys for all those things you have "given" me through your music all these years, which could never be expressed with words.

do you remember where you read it? :)

I'll try to look it up again, and post it. I googled Led Zeppelin news right after the O2 concert to read all the reviews I could find online, and saw that quote.

Give me awhile.

Here it is:

http://heavymetalmusic.biz/2007/12/11/duri...l-concert-tour/

Edited by PlantOneOnMe

All of the innuendo, rumours, hearsay, made up beliefs, are quite entertaining. What the band needs to do, but will not do, is to have a press conference and address what everyone is talking about.

I'll try to look it up again, and post it. I googled Led Zeppelin news right after the O2 concert to read all the reviews I could find online, and saw that quote.

Give me awhile.

Here it is:

http://heavymetalmusic.biz/2007/12/11/duri...l-concert-tour/

it says pretty much nothing... <_<

I just come to the conclusion tonite.. I don't think it will happen...No tour is what I feel is going to happen. Makes me so so sad.. But relieved to a degree cuz there would be no way anyone be able to get tix to something has phenominal as a world tour...

One little note.

Jimmy's tune "Swan Song" WAS released. As The Firm's 'Midnight Moonlight".

I've heard the early versions. It would have blown The Firm's final version into the Hereafter had it been finished.

OK, here is what they could do to avoid the trappings of a tour and schedule. Get a running gig in a good venue in San Francisco, NY, Chicago, Las Vegas, LA and do X weeks in each city. That way they can be rested before each night.

Also, world tours take a long time. I am not sure they would want to be on the road that much. If they do tour, it will focus on the USA first or perhaps some shows in Europe before the massive US tour.

If they play Stadiums, I am going to lean towards sitting the tour out. I have been to enough of those to know better (for me). If they play indoor 18-20K seat places, I would go to as many as possible.

I have a feeling I will be at home that night listening to the O2 show. It is so damn good.

Peace