Dreams

betteremily

Last night, I had a dream that I was on stage with Rush as the fourth member of the band. I don't recall much about the dream aside from Alex's guitar tech going through the various guitars that Alex plays onstage. I remember picking up Alex's Gibson ES-355 but not actually playing it. The last number we did ontsage was Leave That Thing Alone & I had the prs going on that one before I woke up. Maybe I should consider picking up a guitar...

140517-275x275-PRS-25th-Anniversary.jpg

I have alot of dreams about everyday events and situations that actually happen. I've dreamed conversations that I've then observed and recently dreamed I was being shown a slide of pictures at a restaurant I'd never seen before and wound up in that restaurant being show the pictures by the same person in my dream. She even said the second one was her favorite just like in my dream. I also have dreamed the outcome of sports games and various things like that.

Ah....I thought you were talking about when you were awake, lol

Hmm... :lol: Alright...? No worries Major, I don't suffer from Aspergers Syndrome. ;)

Last night, I had a dream that I was on stage with Rush as the fourth member of the band. I don't recall much about the dream aside from Alex's guitar tech going through the various guitars that Alex plays onstage. I remember picking up Alex's Gibson ES-355 but not actually playing it. The last number we did ontsage was Leave That Thing Alone & I had the prs going on that one before I woke up. Maybe I should consider picking up a guitar...

140517-275x275-PRS-25th-Anniversary.jpg

Honestly, it would be a damn shame if you didn't. There is such an abundance of guitarists out there but very few damn fine ones. You could be one of these damn fine guitarist. Just think about it.

I have alot of dreams about everyday events and situations that actually happen. I've dreamed conversations that I've then observed and recently dreamed I was being shown a slide of pictures at a restaurant I'd never seen before and wound up in that restaurant being show the pictures by the same person in my dream. She even said the second one was her favorite just like in my dream. I also have dreamed the outcome of sports games and various things like that.

This is interesting that you're having premonitions. My grandmother had this as well. Unfortunately, she passed before I ever came along so I never got the chance to discuss it with her.

When the tsunami hit Sri Lanka several years back, I dreamt it while it was happening. Huge sea animals and I were being shoved back and forth by forceful waves. The entire time I was underwater..it was almost as if I WAS a fish...one with the animal life. When I woke up, I was really spooked...it was a very scary dream. I woke up and went downstairs to the living room and the television was on the news broadcasting the Tsunami. I've had other dreams like that but they usually come in the form of a parable.

Another realm of dreams I would love to further understand is, for lack of a term I'll make one up, REM Communication.

My best friend from high school and I kind of severed ties...I think we just had some kind of disagreement and stopped talking.

So about a year and half later I'm having these dreams about her night after night. So I decide that I'd better give her a call. I tell her something to the affect of "Yeah, I know we haven't talked in a while but I keep having these dreams about you night after night and I just want to make sure you're okay." Immediately she begins balling!! She tells me she had been dreaming of me! Apparently, at the same time! Has anyone else experienced this?

Archived