Who would you choose to support Zeppelin?

andyc

If they decided to have an opening act...they should have some unobtrusive band. NO aural onslaughts from anyone but Zep.

Maybe a circus act.....a visual onslaught !!

snakeoilcover.jpg

How about Iron Maiden and Led.

It depends at what venues. For example at outside venues it would be great to have Girls Aloud, Britney Spears or the Dixie Chicks supporting to allow some nostalgic Reading-style bottling before the main event. In the indoor arenas, best stick to acts such as those suggested above which complement the band.

I agree about being noone first up but since we are all getting old and alot of people haven't even seen them yet.I haven't seen Led Zeppelin at all I had every oppurtunity but I would see Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin together.

I reckon Aerosmith as they did win event of the year at the classic rock awards ( i was at that gig) and they then can do a duo with led like they did with bring it on home

music is my master i here my master calling (it is calling for led zeppelin)

i would certainly choose velvet revolver to open, just because their music is, well first of all, good, and second of all, fast. i wouldve said linkin park before that crappy minutes to midnight came along. another 70s band would always be good, better than most modern day bands just because of the style and ambient of the concert

Archived