Le Triple Vocabulaire Infernal Manuel du Demonomane

joey1985

this page 31 of the book Le Triple Vocabulaire Infernal Manuel du Demonomane, published 1844. you can clearly see Jimmy's symbol at bottom left. the second picture is Cardan, De rerum varietate, 1580, page 789.

post-16167-0-75154300-1311030777_thumb.j

post-16167-0-33049900-1311030789_thumb.j

I have the meaning, i just got too lazy and tired to read the whole thing. it has to do with a dragon for sure, i'll dig it up and post it

Really?

"Alford's Occult Crimes Investigations "Signs and Symbols of Occult/Devil Worship" list also includes a sigil that looks like the word "ZOSO" with the interpretation: "Demon: 3 headed dog that guards gates to hell." "ZOSO" has been popping up in various so-called manuals on "occult related crime" for years. It is usually defined in these manuals as: "ZOSO: The three headed dog that guards the gates of Hell."

Medieval magicians believed that each spirit had a seal or sigil which identified it or which was related to it. This was probably because it was customary for people to use seals of distinctive designs to seal letters as a form of signature in those days. The argument seems to have been that if people had them, spirits must have them too. "Zoso" is a sigil which is related to the planet Saturn. In modern times you will find it on the album covers and record labels of the British rock group "Led Zeppelin." A good example, can be found on the dust cover of the album "Led Zeppelin IV".

Jimmy Page was the lead guitarist of Led Zepplin. Page is a serious student of occult subjects and bought Aleister Crowley's old house in London, which he turned into a metaphysical book store. Page chose this sigil because Saturn is related to the metal lead, relating in turn to the name of this group. He chose several other symbols for the Led Zepplin IV album, an example being the inside cover, which is a reproduction of "The Hermit" card of the Major Arcana of a Tarot deck. "Zoso" later became the name of the Led Zepplin Fan Club, based in San Francisco."The demon that guards the gate of hell has the mark of ZoSo on his forehead."

"Zoso is not a word but rather, a symbol. The original symbol was used by Cardano in 1557, which he used as the magickal sigil for saturn, the planet that rules capricorn, Jimmy Page's Sign. Jimmy took this sybol and changed parts of it. The true meaning is one only known to him. In short it is an adapted occult symbol."

http://www.urbandict...e.php?term=Zoso

Regards, Danny

PS,

Z=Capricorn oso=Saturn

and its as simple as that.

you can have the stuff I'm reading if you want. I'm not really trying to dig through and read all this right now, but the meaning is there. it was a common symbol, I don't know why people say he made it himself and only he knows the answer.

no your wrong, he never changed the symbol. here is another picture from the dragon rouge book.

Hey Joe,

You might think you have stumbled on to something unique, something that you think only you know the answer to, i'll let you in to a little secret, there are many people on here that started their studies in to the Four Symbles in the 70s, long before you were born.

My point? there is nothing Sinister or Nocturnal or even Supernatural in any of those Symbols, Jimmys is as i have said, Z=Capricorn oso=Saturn, it really is as simple as that, if it means something else to someone else well that is not important, its what it meant to Jimmy and that is that Capricorn is his SUN SIGN and SATURN is his RULING PLANET. I have had that explained to me so many times by so many people it is engrained in my DNA, so if you have something new to add i'm all ears, if not then i'm out of here.

Regards, Danny

no your wrong, he never changed the symbol. here is another picture from the dragon rouge book.

If you think Jimmy didnt change the symbol Zoso look again, i would say at a minimum he tidied it up quite a bit wouldnt you?

Regards, Danny

Cardan, 1557, symbol for Saturn.

zoso4.jpg

Symbol from Le Triple Vocabulaire Infernal, and Dumas' Grimoires et rituels magiques.

triplezoso.jpg

Page.

zoso.gif

Hey dan fuck off if you want to be an asshole. the first picture I posted clearly shows it is the same. Also the smybols are not of much interest to me I only posted this stuff for people who might be able to use it better than I can. And no I don't think I found anything that no one else knows, I just posted something I found for others to see, and my name is Joey not Joe.

Archived